New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 187 of 632 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by torbiks View Post
    Need feedback from current Ertiga owners...

We checked out a display unit yesterday and the comments that stood out from the wife is that the interior feels "plasticky" and that the interior of the Avanza feels and looks better. She also commented on the how the A/C vents looks (sticks out from the ceiling unlike those of the Avanza na incorporated na sa ceiling). She even noticed kung bakit daw ganun ka-"crude" yung gas tank and hood levers.

Am more of the practical owner and to me the bigger space (vs sedan), better ride quality (since this uses the platform of Swift) and better fuel consumption (vs Avanza) are my primary considerations.

But, that said, how do you feel about these comments about the Ertiga's interior? And what should I tell the wife naman para ma-appease yung pagka-turn off nya?
    Taxi pa lang ang nasakyan ko sa Avanza (yung luma) at di ko na rin na consider na tingnan yung bagong model since nagandahan o na-gwapohan ako kay ERTIGA.

Anong variant ba yung display unit sir? Sa akin kasi GL variant and, I don't see or feel na plasticky yung ERTIGA. Kalo ko nga mahirap i-maintain ang beige interior, di naman pala. Marami nga sa mga kakilala ko na nagandahan.

Agree na medyo hindi nga maganda yung position nung gas tank at hood levers but so far di ko naman naaapakan pag sasakay ko. Sa aircon wala akong problem, minsan nga nag request pa yung sakay ko sa 3rd row na pakihinahan yung aircon kasi nilalamig sya.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks for the insights, FPJ (DaKing )

But with all due respect, those "aesthetic opinions" are hers...am the practical half. And yes, she works for a magazine, hindi nga lang TopGear, kaya ganun ka-detalyado.
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Sir, have a feeling that the opinion of your wife is actually your own. It's so detailed that she should be working with TopGear.

Agree 100%. But it wouldn't hurt getting the opinion/insights of current owners still before parting ways with your hard-earned money, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbootz View Post
    My only suggestion is to go where you'll be both happy, if it's the avanza, then go for it, if it's the ertiga, then go with the ertiga

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks for this, sir.

Yep...GL variant yung tiningnan namin kahapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider View Post
    Taxi pa lang ang nasakyan ko sa Avanza (yung luma) at di ko na rin na consider na tingnan yung bagong model since nagandahan o na-gwapohan ako kay ERTIGA.

Anong variant ba yung display unit sir? Sa akin kasi GL variant and, I don't see or feel na plasticky yung ERTIGA. Kalo ko nga mahirap i-maintain ang beige interior, di naman pala. Marami nga sa mga kakilala ko na nagandahan.

Agree na medyo hindi nga maganda yung position nung gas tank at hood levers but so far di ko naman naaapakan pag sasakay ko. Sa aircon wala akong problem, minsan nga nag request pa yung sakay ko sa 3rd row na pakihinahan yung aircon kasi nilalamig sya.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Anyone here knows if Ertiga's clutch is cable or fluid type?
    gusto ko sana iadjust ang clutch ng unit namin, sobrang taas, nakakangalay sa paa. halos fully released na saka pa ma-reach ang biting point

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by torbiks View Post
    Need feedback from current Ertiga owners...

We checked out a display unit yesterday and the comments that stood out from the wife is that the interior feels "plasticky" and that the interior of the Avanza feels and looks better. She also commented on the how the A/C vents looks (sticks out from the ceiling unlike those of the Avanza na incorporated na sa ceiling). She even noticed kung bakit daw ganun ka-"crude" yung gas tank and hood levers.

Am more of the practical owner and to me the bigger space (vs sedan), better ride quality (since this uses the platform of Swift) and better fuel consumption (vs Avanza) are my primary considerations.

But, that said, how do you feel about these comments about the Ertiga's interior? And what should I tell the wife naman para ma-appease yung pagka-turn off nya?

I have a neighbor with the new avanza, and i can say na mas better parin ang ertiga sa looks even sa interior, he upgraded his unit agad, palit mags, kabit spoiler etc while ertiga is good looking na as is.nasakyan ko na rin yung lumang avanza na totl and hindi ko nagustuhan.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by C*libur View Post
    gusto ko sana iadjust ang clutch ng unit namin, sobrang taas, nakakangalay sa paa. halos fully released na saka pa ma-reach ang biting point
    hehe i second this
    but never thought of adjusting it
    but if ever na pwede i think casa should do it, on your first PMS if possible....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Haven't looked into the new avanza except on those taxi's.
    1. Probably Ertiga looks "plasticky" but it's much solid plastic. Avanza's plastic feels like "ampaw." Everything on this budget cars are plasticky, it's just the way they present their own.
    2. Plasticky, yes but it has much more functional and practical on those curves (maladi magsaksak ng coins and mag ipit ng kung ano ano sa mga mini holders nya).
    3. Crude is subjective. Jeep Rubicons is crude, seeing their door hinges screwed on the outside door, even their tail lights. HAHAHAHA!

Sir, have a feeling that the opinion of your wife is actually your own. It's so detailed that she should be working with TopGear.

Please also consider the safety features that the avanza doesn't have. That's NOT even comparable.

Ertiga won on COTY for crossover APV. BTW! The "experts" has spoken.
    Agree ako sa functionality. Ours is GA pero ok din ang (single)aircon. This is our first brand new car and so far so good. Nakasakay ako ng Avanza nung officemate ko, that was the time na in-introduce sila dito sa Pinas. Middle-High end sya thoguh hindi ko na ma compare kasi matagal na yon. Pero as for now, ok yung Ertiga at marami rin napo-pogian at ang usual na tanong sa akin eh kung Avanza daw yon, kasi parang kami pa lang ang meron dito sa community namin.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    hehe i second this
    but never thought of adjusting it
    but if ever na pwede i think casa should do it, on your first PMS if possible....
    Same here, kaya minsan na-stall ang makina dahil kasi sa feel ng kotse eh hindi naririnig minsan kung nag re-rev up pa sya o wala na

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by C*libur View Post
    Ertiga's clutch is hydraulic. Sa casa mo nalang ipa-adjust brod baka yan pa ang dahilan na ma void ang warranty mo
    Careful lang muna tayo while nasa warranty pa Ertiga natin.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kaw na adjust sir madali lang yan

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV