New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 188 of 632 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    #1871
    Hi butchoi_oOo,

    Thanks very the recommendation. Much appreciated.

    Downpayment was 28% for the sake of availing the free insurance. Chattel Mortgage was around 12k, monthly amortization is 15k.

    If I opted for 20% downpayment, chattel mortgage would have been 14k, monthly amortization of 17k.

    Regarda,
    Kutchikutch

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    69
    #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by torbiks View Post
    Need feedback from current Ertiga owners...

    We checked out a display unit yesterday and the comments that stood out from the wife is that the interior feels "plasticky" and that the interior of the Avanza feels and looks better. She also commented on the how the A/C vents looks (sticks out from the ceiling unlike those of the Avanza na incorporated na sa ceiling). She even noticed kung bakit daw ganun ka-"crude" yung gas tank and hood levers.

    Am more of the practical owner and to me the bigger space (vs sedan), better ride quality (since this uses the platform of Swift) and better fuel consumption (vs Avanza) are my primary considerations.

    But, that said, how do you feel about these comments about the Ertiga's interior? And what should I tell the wife naman para ma-appease yung pagka-turn off nya?

    Yes there's a plasticky feel but I will say it's pretty solid. I haven't seen the interior of the new avanza though. But I can say mas plastic ang interiors ng KIA

    The overhead aircon vents were designed that way kasi hindi naman yata dual aircon talaga ang ertiga. It only helps circulate the air from the front cabin to the back. (I read this somewhere but not sure if this stands true with the current model). But this doesn't bother me at all dahil giniginaw pa rin yung mga passengers ko.

    Things I didn't like with the interior:
    1. Seat adjustment levers. Parang kinalahati para makatipid at mukhang mapuputol.
    2. I will agree that the gas lever looks crude, masyadong raw.
    3. Walang arm rest sa middle kahit GLX na yung variant.
    4. I felt that the side mirror control was very fragile and it might break easily.

    Small compromises lang naman tong list na to para sakin. Maingat naman ako sa gamit. I'm still very much satisfied purchasing this car for my family. The kids were happy!!! :clap:

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20
    #1873
    Sino meron contact ng trusted SA dyan sa pasig. Mukhang itutuloy ko na ang ertiga. Approved nko sa bpi. 18,432 monthly for 3 yrs. ano mas ok na color. White or gray? Suggest nman kayo based sa actual findings nyo. Thanks

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    463
    #1874
    Quote Originally Posted by simplydhens08 View Post
    Sino meron contact ng trusted SA dyan sa pasig. Mukhang itutuloy ko na ang ertiga. Approved nko sa bpi. 18,432 monthly for 3 yrs. ano mas ok na color. White or gray? Suggest nman kayo based sa actual findings nyo. Thanks
    i got white (easy to mod color) but if u like plain, i suggest checking out the silver. its a very light silver and may pagka pearl ang dating imho...

    gray is i think the hardest and most sought after color

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    143
    #1875

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    463
    #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by brandobandit View Post

    nice, shooting it out with the big boys

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    342
    #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by KopiMan View Post
    Yes there's a plasticky feel but I will say it's pretty solid. I haven't seen the interior of the new avanza though. But I can say mas plastic ang interiors ng KIA

    The overhead aircon vents were designed that way kasi hindi naman yata dual aircon talaga ang ertiga. It only helps circulate the air from the front cabin to the back. (I read this somewhere but not sure if this stands true with the current model). But this doesn't bother me at all dahil giniginaw pa rin yung mga passengers ko.

    Things I didn't like with the interior:
    1. Seat adjustment levers. Parang kinalahati para makatipid at mukhang mapuputol.
    2. I will agree that the gas lever looks crude, masyadong raw.
    3. Walang arm rest sa middle kahit GLX na yung variant.
    4. I felt that the side mirror control was very fragile and it might break easily.

    Small compromises lang naman tong list na to para sakin. Maingat naman ako sa gamit. I'm still very much satisfied purchasing this car for my family. The kids were happy!!! :clap:
    Sir, dun sa # 3, I think may arm rest yung 2nd row seat. CHeck ko nga ulit pero alam ko meron.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    69
    #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    Sir, dun sa # 3, I think may arm rest yung 2nd row seat. CHeck ko nga ulit pero alam ko meron.
    Yup, the second row has an arm rest. I'm talking about the front, sana meron din. Na miss ko lang yung sa Altis.

  9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,404
    #1879
    Quote Originally Posted by simplydhens08 View Post
    Sino meron contact ng trusted SA dyan sa pasig. Mukhang itutuloy ko na ang ertiga. Approved nko sa bpi. 18,432 monthly for 3 yrs. ano mas ok na color. White or gray? Suggest nman kayo based sa actual findings nyo. Thanks

    use the sun number

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    342
    #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by KopiMan View Post
    Yup, the second row has an arm rest. I'm talking about the front, sana meron din. Na miss ko lang yung sa Altis.
    ah oo boss yun nga nakaka miss, yung arm rest na storage. yun lang ang kulang sa ertiga talga mejo nasayang yung ibang space na pwede naman lagyan storage. naka-altis ka rin pala dati boss. ok din sana ang altis, sa gas lang mejo malakas. 9th gen altis AT sken.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV