New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Engine block din pala kailangan palitan on the 7th year kasi nag rattle na ung engine.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I know this thread is ages ago, pero sana mabasa po ninyo. Kumakalog ang makina ng Jimny ko kapag nasa Reverse or Drive at nakapreno. Yun din po ba naging problem nyo? salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by terco View Post
    I know this thread is ages ago, pero sana mabasa po ninyo. Kumakalog ang makina ng Jimny ko kapag nasa Reverse or Drive at nakapreno. Yun din po ba naging problem nyo? salamat po.
    Baka engine support bro

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    indian jimnies are here...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Yes, Suzuki PH has switched to Indian-made Jimny | Autoindustriya

“Suzuki Philippines, since early 2020, long-planned the shift of sourcing Jimny to India. This move was mainly due to [the] larger production capacity of Maruti that will reduce the waiting time of our Jimny customers.”

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Suzuki is releasing a ‘Lite’ version of the Suzuki Jimny to help meet demand | TopGear PH

You can only get the Jimny Lite with a five-speed manual.
    Lite gets plain 15-inch steel wheels and plastic side mirror housings. Also worth noting is that it gets halogen headlights and that it doesn’t come equipped with fog lights. As for the interior, Suzuki has done away with the standard touchscreen infotainment system and swapped it with an in-dash radio and CD player with Bluetooth capability.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mas maganda mag lagay ng 4x4 mods dyan.. yung real and usable mods ha.. hehe tapos naka Manual 4x4 transmission pa

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    i had the chance to drive the new Jimny for around 500KMs. naghahanap kami ng medyo capable sa farm na maliit lang din for the city, for two people.

ang hina nung LED headlights? visor tint lang on the windshield yung sa friend ko. on a rainy night ang pangit ng visibility, mas malakas pa stock halogens on some vehicles. we like to travel at night or super early morning to the farm kasi, kaya minus points sa amin yun

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    i had the chance to drive the new Jimny for around 500KMs. naghahanap kami ng medyo capable sa farm na maliit lang din for the city, for two people.

ang hina nung LED headlights? visor tint lang on the windshield yung sa friend ko. on a rainy night ang pangit ng visibility, mas malakas pa stock halogens on some vehicles. we like to travel at night or super early morning to the farm kasi, kaya minus points sa amin yun
    For me malakas naman headlights ng JB74 jimny. Better than some other cars I've driven at night.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    saw a black one... two dudes squished inside. its so small lol.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    saw a black one... two dudes squished inside. its so small lol.
    It's average for an A-segment city car. The 1655mm wide Celerio is actually 55mm (2.17in) wider than a Wigo.