New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    saw a black one... two dudes squished inside. its so small lol.
    Sorry, ignore my previous post, I thought I was in the Celerio thread. Lol

Yes, the Jimny is very very narrow since it shares its body with the JDM Jimny kei car. The Global version is sold in Japane as the Jimny Sierra.

-Car Throttle
    Last edited by AG4; May 10th, 2022 at 03:46 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ito na jimny nagstandout sa kalsada. Few years ago puro nissan juke pansinin.

Lagi gasoline engine nagiging cult following like yung tambay-tambay sa isang place like civic ek, jazz 1st gen.... etc.

Ang bantot kasi pag monstero, fortuner, pickup trucktora mag-grupo grupo basta parang eyeball ng magdedeliver ng bigas hahaha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    How's the wait-list these days for GL manual version (base model)?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    question about the rear seats. adjustable ba yung angle of recline? i.e. can you adjust it so you can sit more upright to create more room at the boot

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    question about the rear seats. adjustable ba yung angle of recline? i.e. can you adjust it so you can sit more upright to create more room at the boot
    Yes, should be the same as the JB43.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Yes, should be the same as the JB43.

thanks. checked it out personally to see if a wheelchair could fit at the back... the answer is yes but you've gotta adjust the backrest to the most upright position, so yeah the backrests are adjustable there are probably 5 or 6 positions on the adjuster

factory fill coolant is now BLUE, good for 8yrs. the older green coolant only 3yrs

i like the components on this car, no dodgy plastic parts on the coolant path like you'd see on a ford seems like this car will last a long time. i think i'm gonna pull the trigger na

still not a fan of plastic valve covers though

not fussy w/ engine oil. manual states API SG minimum spec. that's some low grade mineral oil stuff.

PS amaron yung battery

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    PS amaron yung battery
    Ayos. Dahil siguro assembled sa India.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    thanks. checked it out personally to see if a wheelchair could fit at the back... the answer is yes but you've gotta adjust the backrest to the most upright position, so yeah the backrests are adjustable there are probably 5 or 6 positions on the adjuster

factory fill coolant is now BLUE, good for 8yrs. the older green coolant only 3yrs

i like the components on this car, no dodgy plastic parts on the coolant path like you'd see on a ford seems like this car will last a long time. i think i'm gonna pull the trigger na

still not a fan of plastic valve covers though

not fussy w/ engine oil. manual states API SG minimum spec. that's some low grade mineral oil stuff.

PS amaron yung battery
    [emoji106]

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Ayos. Dahil siguro assembled sa India.
    so lahat ng suzuki offerings dito gawa na sa india? skd or cbu? walang ina-assemble locally or sa thailand pala?
    Last edited by baludoy; September 22nd, 2022 at 08:34 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Is it readily available?

Bakit damit nagreresell?