New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,346

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #2
    I wonder on why they still stick with 4 AT??

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,340
    #3
    ^to cut down on cost

    Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^to cut down on cost

    Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    That still make a lot of sense haha.


  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,346
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I wonder on why they still stick with 4 AT??
    1. the cvt from jatco isnt reliable
    2. 6at is only for their 1.6 engine...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    1. the cvt from jatco isnt reliable
    2. 6at is only for their 1.6 engine...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    This explains on why the new Vitara has a 6AT tranny.


  7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #7

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    988
    #8
    Exterior looks good except sa chrome sa rear reflectors.

    But the tranny is still 4AT. Meh. Should be at least 6AT or CVT.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Exterior looks good except sa chrome sa rear reflectors.

    But the tranny is still 4AT. Meh. Should be at least 6AT or CVT.
    Yup still the old trusted 4 AT hehe.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,346
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Exterior looks good except sa chrome sa rear reflectors.

    But the tranny is still 4AT. Meh. Should be at least 6AT or CVT.
    they don't have a 6at in the region(indo/indi)

    and they probably don't have access to a new cvt from jatco.

    the 4at is reliable..so they'll stick with that...

    if you've driven the 4AT 1.5 nissan, its a fantastic combination.

    now with suzukis lighter sedan, its gonna be a hooot to drive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2019 Suzuki Ciaz (Facelift) 1.5L K15B Engine