New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Hi Guys, when I coming to work, I saw at SLEX billboard there is a New facelift Honda Mobilio is coming. The billboard refer buyer to honda phil website. But when I browse their website no info yet regarding the new facelift honda mobilio.

If ever the new facelift honda mobilio is available I want some opinion from you guys which is better compare the new facelift ertiga. Still confuse between both units which one is better ( engine specs is not included ).

Thank you for your advise.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Planning to get a Suzuki Ertiga, how's the interior fit and finish? Any issues with your Suzuki Ertiga?
    so far after 1 yr and 3 months, wala pa ring rattling or noisy panels. yung "pagkadumihin" is not really an issue. punas punas lang ginagawa ko ok naman though parang mas mabilis magmukhang luma yung beige.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Honda Mobilio is fugly ... facelifted model will have updated dashboard similar to the Honda BRV.

1457097078_2016-honda-mobilio-interior.jpg

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    not fugly for me

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Its not so fugly to me too. But seems dashboard perspective doesn't fit in the eye. Seems that Left side towards right side dashboard style not balance with driver instrument panel dashboard. Not like Avanza and Ertiga.

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in march 2016 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit , the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfered to me within 72hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Richard if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email (richardjames350*hotmail.com) No credit check, no co signer interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule.They offer all kind of categories of loan , Short term loan (5_10years) Long term loan (20_40) Media term loan(10_20) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etcplease just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando.B View Post
    Its not so fugly to me too. But seems dashboard perspective doesn't fit in the eye. Seems that Left side towards right side dashboard style not balance with driver instrument panel dashboard. Not like Avanza and Ertiga.

Talking about the exterior front looks, the new interior looks good.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    In the market for AT Ertiga . Whats the current best discount?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by winnifred View Post
    In the market for AT Ertiga . Whats the current best discount?
    Depends from dealer to dealer, ask around and compare.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Meron ba nagbebenta ng DRL dito for facelifted ertiga..?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast