New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Thanks Mr. StockEngine, i'm fell relieved with the under-powered issue.

Btw sharing my web surf about updates Ertiga for 2016 (w/ Specs)
    Link: Suzuki Philippines Updates Ertiga for 216 (w/ Specs) | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando.B View Post
    Looking towards the ERTIGA GL M/T Variant. But ABS with EBD not installed. Can it be done after purchase inside or outside casa?
    The abs module and sensors and wheel hub will cost north of of 40k. Not worth doing so imo.

Meronnpa ata old models with the abs. Baka meron pa good deals.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Here we go again with the under powered engine comments. A lot of people complained before that the Toyota Innova was underpowered with it's NA 2.5 diesel engine. Many asked why the Toyota Fortuner's engine wasn't used in the Toyota Innova. Now, Toyota decides to put a 2.8 liter engine in the new Innova and people complain it's too expensive. If you want power, buy a V8 Mustang.
    Same with the mux. Underpowered daw. Lumang engine nilagay 2.5 dapat 3.0. Nung dinala na 3.0, mas ok daw 2.5 kasi mas tipid daw

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    with 1.4 gas engine, will it be underpower if full load capacity ?
    I own an Ertiga and my ass got kicked by an Celerio on the straights. It is not about power bro.

An N/A L300 can beat the Erti on the climbs yet the 1.4 engine has more power. Again, it is not about power.

Suffice it to say, my erti goes up steep slopes EVERYDAY and I dont have problems with it even with 10 people+bags on board.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Thank you *b_9904 & *StockEngine for the encouraging info. I felt relieved. I have another another question. As *b_9904 mentioned "even with 10 people+bags on board" will it also increase gas consumption ?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Thank you *b_9904 & *StockEngine for the encouraging info. I felt relieved. I have another another question. As *b_9904 mentioned "even with 10 people+bags on board" will it also increase gas consumption ?
    Yes, because you are heavier.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    I own an Ertiga and my ass got kicked by an Celerio on the straights. It is not about power bro.

An N/A L300 can beat the Erti on the climbs yet the 1.4 engine has more power. Again, it is not about power.

Suffice it to say, my erti goes up steep slopes EVERYDAY and I dont have problems with it even with 10 people+bags on board.

How'd you fit 10 people?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    How'd you fit 10 people?
    3-4-3?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    How'd you fit 10 people?
    Size matters lol

2-5-3

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Planning to get a Suzuki Ertiga, how's the interior fit and finish? Any issues with your Suzuki Ertiga?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast