Hi everyone,

Just got my Ranger yesterday and I find the ride wobbly and sometimes firm, especially the rear suspension.

I drive mostly on city roads and highways (which I think can be classified as light off-roading hehe), sometimes a little rough road when I go to the province, nothing serious off roading though. We have a 2012 Prado and it's my definition of a comfortable ride - not too floaty and not too firm.

Here are some of the things that I want to do to my vehicle to achieve a comfortable ride

• Change wheels and tires.
Replace the 17" stock wheels to a 16 inches ROH steel wheel.
Replace the stock tires (265 65 17) to 285 75 16 or maybe 295 75 16 - I really want the "tire-out-of-body" look.

Also, maybe you can recommend a good set of tires that has the ff(arranged accdg to priority):
- White letters - I have set a look for my pick up already
- Comfortable - softer sidewall?
- Low road noise

Did my research but not sure if they're available here

- BF Goodrich All Terrain
- Bridgestone All Terrain

• Shocks
What shocks/variant can you recommend that will give the most comfortable ride? Looked at the Fortuner forum and some of them replaced their rear shocks w iron man nitrogas for better ride quality. Also, are there springs that can make the ride more comfortable?

• Leather seats with additional foaming
Black genuine leather with extra foaming from seatmate or seat pro.

• Leaf spring "delete"
- My uncle told me that I can remove the middle "leaf" to have a better ride. He did this to his LC70 and he told me the ride improved. Just not so sure about this if this is safe.

TIA