New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 294
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,554
    #261
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Kimchi steel bro ahhahah. I cant believe na pwede pa since I go up and down mountains.
    That's a pleasant surprise bro.

    Iyong aking aneongsaeyo, 20kkm pa lang, pinapa resurface na kaagad ng casa ang rotor discs a..

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24,863
    #262
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    That's a pleasant surprise bro.

    Iyong aking aneongsaeyo, 20kkm pa lang, pinapa resurface na kaagad ng casa ang rotor discs a..
    3hrs ako sa casa. Potek tagal daw ma resurface kase ang tigas ng steel lol. 😅

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,006
    #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Can you post the link or contact numbers where you bought it?
    Brake Pad Thread [Merged]
    Alam mo na kung sino. Contest na lang kayo sa pa-pogihan. Hehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    343
    #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Bought front pads for my XT, Brembo NAO




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro Made in China pala mga Brembo? Sinabi sakin ng seller ng Brembo na Made in Italy daw kaya napabili ako ng for Isuzu Mu-X 4.7K pagreceive ko Made in China nakatatak same as your Subie Brembo pads.

    screenshot_20200730-172336_messenger.jpg
    screenshot_20200730-124747_lazada.jpg

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    343
    #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Bought front pads for my XT, Brembo NAO




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yung friend na nagkabit ng brake pads para sa Hilux ganun din pala, kaso tinago na ng Brembo yung country of manufacture dahil siguro nagka negative feedback na China made pala.

    Ginoogle translate ko yung naka green highlight sa sticker ng Brembo ng friend ko "Prodotto non fabbricato in Italia" sa sticker ng Brembo ang translation niya in English is "Product not made in Italy".

    Pero sabi ng dealer na "Made in Italy" daw kaya mahal yung prices.

    img-11746dcb81e929184040e852f7efb132-v.jpgimg-099e34e59df8f24c4ecc7003989e393d-v.jpg

    Then nabasa ko sa internet and news na ang gumagawa pala ng Brembo brake pads for aftermarket replacement is a China domestic factory that was established in 2001 only so almost 19 years palang ang company then Brembo bought the small domestic Chinese company at 86 million USD in 2016.

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    343
    #266
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Yung friend na nagkabit ng brake pads para sa Hilux ganun din pala, kaso tinago na ng Brembo yung country of manufacture dahil siguro nagka negative feedback na China made pala.

    Ginoogle translate ko yung naka green highlight sa sticker ng Brembo ng friend ko "Prodotto non fabbricato in Italia" sa sticker ng Brembo ang translation niya in English is "Product not made in Italy".

    Pero sabi ng dealer na "Made in Italy" daw kaya mahal yung prices.

    img-11746dcb81e929184040e852f7efb132-v.jpgimg-099e34e59df8f24c4ecc7003989e393d-v.jpg

    Then nabasa ko sa internet and news na ang gumagawa pala ng Brembo brake pads for aftermarket replacement is a China domestic factory that was established in 2001 only so almost 19 years palang ang company then Brembo bought the small domestic Chinese company at 86 million USD in 2016.
    Sorry my mistake Brembo did not buy the domestic company from China, but Brembo only acquired a % stake in share capital of the Chinese domestic manufacturer. So basically Brembo is still buying their aftermarket brake pads products from the China manufacturer as Brembo does not actually manufacture their own brake pads, Brembo mostly manufactures disc brake calipers in Italy and Europe and does not manufacture their own brake pads for supplying the original pads installed on the car manufacturers' assembly lines. Their original genuine pads installed by the car manufacturers on their cars are widely different and from a different source from the brake pads they are buying from the Chinese brake pads manufacturer that are being supplied to the aftermarket.

  7. Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    225
    #267
    I used to be a Brembo and Akebono or OEM combo guy. On my last brake service, I put Centric coated rotors and Akebono proacts, so far so good after about 15,000 miles.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,787
    #268
    nakita ko sa l*z*da because I am to replace yun navara brake pads. hindi naman nag kakalayo presyo and upon reading this thread I got the trusty bendix. pero gulat ako they can sell advics this cheap (800pesos).

    screenshot_20200818-151521_shopee.jpg
    screenshot_20200818-151642_shopee.jpg

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24,863
    #269
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    nakita ko sa l*z*da because I am to replace yun navara brake pads. hindi naman nag kakalayo presyo and upon reading this thread I got the trusty bendix. pero gulat ako they can sell advics this cheap (800pesos).

    screenshot_20200818-151521_shopee.jpg
    screenshot_20200818-151642_shopee.jpg
    damn aisin philippines? interesting.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,787
    #270
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    damn aisin philippines? interesting.
    yes official store. i think to the regular user just seeing the aisin brand will give them the confidence to buy. the price also is very attractive.

    interested from actual user feedback for these advics-aisin.

Brake Pad Thread [Merged]