New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Bendix Mintex of Australia has a joint venture with Honeywell Bendix of the USA. Most pads we get here are from Australia. Some Honeywell Bendix pads from the US are manufactured in China. I've tried both from Oz & those from the US which are China-made. For the same pad specs, they behaved similarly.
    I'm not sure if the China ones sold in the US are the ones meant as fake here...they really are not.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Boss meron daw fake na Bendix, made in China yun daw ang kumakain ng rotor ayon sa Suzuki FB post.

Yung orig daw made in Australia ay okay naman daw.
    If you want to know Bendix is exclusively distributed by All Inclusive in the Philippines, they are the only authorized stockist of Bendix brand brake parts.
    They stock Bendix General CT(Blue), 4WD(Red), Heavy Duty(Black), Metal King(Silver), Ultimate(Violet), & Euro(White & Grey).
    They mainly produced items in the Thailand factory, mostly the Thailand factory brakes are being sold to Southeast Asia.
    And most of the complains right now for Bendix is maingay daw based on the retail shops reviews regarding the brand. Even authorized resellers know about the noise complains.
    Also the distributor of Bendix is already importing another brand called "Prima"(Green box with mention of Bendix group) which is a lower category of Bendix which is being supplied by the same Thai factory and part of the Bendix group, this is targeted for those consumers who aim for cheaply priced brakes.
    Try to compare side by side Bendix brake pads unboxed and unsealed with Genuine pads or other OEM brand pads you can see the big difference in moulding and quality of the pads they are quite rougher in built quality. As of my knowledge regarding Bendix there are no China plants that Bendix owns.

Metal King and Ultimate are your rotors worst nightmare believe me many of my friends had their rotors eaten by too heavily metallic based pads which Metal King and Ultimate are composed of, you can try to shake the pads in the sun light or regular light if it reflects the light like a steel sheet then it is composed of high concentrations of metallic materials which will eat up rotors.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ^ Sir JapanABC, do you know of any shop selling Akebono brake pads or any quality ceramic brake pads in the Phil.? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    As of my knowledge regarding Bendix there are no China plants that Bendix owns.
    Some genuine Bendix Honeywell pads in the US are Chinese. Tried some way back.[emoji4]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ako gamit ko project mu. [emoji4]Walang kain ng rotors at very minimal lang brake dust na produce nya [emoji106]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by baludoy; March 11th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    aside from the stock OEM, i tried bendix GCT, pmu type NS, tanabe RED, acre 400, ICER 600

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I called up the dealer of Brembo (Auto Performance) and they have good prices for OEM pads.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    ^ Sir JapanABC, do you know of any shop selling Akebono brake pads or any quality ceramic brake pads in the Phil.? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk
    For which car model are you going to use them for? Since last time I bought one was from Tach Motion Auto shop in Banawe it was for my Hiace 2011.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    brembo ph is expanding with dealers nationwide[emoji848]

are they any good?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Some genuine Bendix Honeywell pads in the US are Chinese. Tried some way back.[emoji4]

Ohhh imports, not meant for the local market. Did you buy it on e-bay? Note: Guys ingat lng dahil naghahasik nanaman ng lagim ang asbestos pads sa market like LKC(yellow and violet packaging) and other very cheap brands magiging maalikabok ulit & hazardous air quality natin dahil hindi lng jeepneys, taxis and other puvs ang gumagamit kung hindi pati private vehicles narin, don't cheap out on air cleaner filter(for your health) and air filters for engines don't risks your health for a few bucks. If nagmomotor yung iba I suggest you buy an anti-pollution mask.

Brake Pad Thread [Merged]