New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Excellent job finding the bushings and the price is great compared to my hyundais bushings lol.
    I just accidentally saw it sa kakasearch ko ng front lower arm assembly sir. :D Still checking on the other bushing if meron since 2 pala yun as mentioned by sir travs.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For bushing replacement, bring it to Velocity Auto Underchassis. I had my FXT’s bushings replaced there.

Velocity AUTO Underchasis - Automotive Repair Shop - San Juan del Monte | Facebook - 22 Reviews - 98 Photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For bushing replacement, bring it to Velocity Auto Underchassis. I had my FXT’s bushings replaced there.

Velocity AUTO Underchasis - Automotive Repair Shop - San Juan del Monte | Facebook - 22 Reviews - 98 Photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir!

I'm already thinking if ok kaya yung Jikiu na replacement bushing if sakali walang available na parts for big bushing sa lower control arm.

Anyone tried Jikiu already if ok? Seems Made in Japan? Worst case I might go on the most expensive route which is to replace the entire assembly.

BUSH, SUSPENSION JIKIU BH25237

4. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Already called Mazda kanina and they only have the small bushing. They don't have the big bushing sa lower control arm.

Buong assembly na daw yun if yung big bushing.

I'm already considering to try replacement bushing from Jikiu. Anyone tried already Jikiu? Made in Japan naman sya and being sold sa SG and Russia ata.

BUSH, SUSPENSION JIKIU BH25136

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tensazangetsu View Post
    Already called Mazda kanina and they only have the small bushing. They don't have the big bushing sa lower control arm.

I'm already considering to try replacement bushing from Jikiu. Anyone tried already Jikiu? Made in Japan naman sya and being sold sa SG and Russia ata.

I think our member JapanABC can vouch for them.

JIKIU is a subsidiary of RMP Nagamochi. they're legit.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think our member JapanABC can vouch for them.

JIKIU is a subsidiary of RMP Nagamochi. they're legit.

Thanks sir! Sana mabasa to ni JapanABC hehehe. I'm planning to buy it sa onlinestore nila Fitinpart.sg. shipping is free as well upon checking.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks sir! Sana mabasa to ni JapanABC hehehe. I'm planning to buy it sa onlinestore nila Fitinpart.sg. shipping is free as well upon checking.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    Hmm I think he only replies in the oil filter topics lol. Bi-monthly scheduled too!

Ask him in the oil filter threads.

8. Join Date
    May 2016

That figures, big bushing for CX-5's lower arm also can't be replaced supposedly. The two share a platform. Service manager presented me a diagram wherein smaller bushings have part numbers, while the big one is included in the lower-arm part number. Maybe request a diagram for the M3's lower arm to verify.

If you're want to experiment, you can do a polyurethane injection on the damaged bushing. Makes it tougher since PU is harder than rubber, other suspension parts will suffer as an effect. Not recommended if you want a stock ride.

I suggest you contact Mike Chan from Golden Isuzu Mazda to see what your options are. He provides OEM for cheaper than casa, and his shop can do the install in one visit. He's one of the go-to guys in the Mazda community.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    That figures, big bushing for CX-5's lower arm also can't be replaced supposedly. The two share a platform. Service manager presented me a diagram wherein smaller bushings have part numbers, while the big one is included in the lower-arm part number. Maybe request a diagram for the M3's lower arm to verify.

If you're want to experiment, you can do a polyurethane injection on the damaged bushing. Makes it tougher since PU is harder than rubber, other suspension parts will suffer as an effect. Not recommended if you want a stock ride.

I suggest you contact Mike Chan from Golden Isuzu Mazda to see what your options are. He provides OEM for cheaper than casa, and his shop can do the install in one visit. He's one of the go-to guys in the Mazda community.
    Thanks sir. CX-5 and Mazda 3 is using the same bushing for lower control arm. The big one does not have parts number as well for M3 only the small bushing.

I already checked with Golden Isuzu and they only have the assembly which is around 9k+ php per piece i think.

I might try Jikiu replacement bushing and hopefully the quality is good given that it is from RMP Nagamochi Japan(they also sell JS Asakashi).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast