New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The Strada Club of the Philippines
    A Club of Mitsubishi Strada/L200/Endeavor Owners and Enthusiasts
    TOPGEAR Media Photoshoot *** February 21, 2009

TSCP will be featured in TOPGEAR, one of the well known automotive magazines in the market. As such, there will be a photoshoot for the said purpose and ALL MEMBERS and newbies are invited to participate in that event.

Venue: Arvin Cristi's property beside Timberland in San Mateo, Rizal
    Call time: 8 am sharp
    Attire: Strictly Club Shirts, jeans and sneakers
    Food: let us know what you will bring for lunch. thanks
    Airsoft: if time permits, possible airsoft game.

You can bring your family, friends and loved ones with you. After the shoot, we will have a picnic in the area (potluck). Additional club shirts for your friends and families are available on site but please place your orders in advance.

Directions:
    The general location of the site will be at San Mateo, Rizal. The property will be before the subdivision of filinvest "Timberland/Mandala". The easiest direction i can give you is to take commonwealth ave., then turn right going to batasan pambansa. I think there will be another stoplight along this road, take a right there, that road will take you to san mateo, Rizal. at the end of the road will be a "T", take a left. along the street you will see signs directing to "Timberland/Mandala". The subdivision is very well known in san mateo, so asking them for directions will not be so hard.

We will place one of the Strada Club Banner in front of the property so please look out for it when nearing "Timberland/Mandala".

For those who will get lost, there will be a meeting place at Shell Gas Station along Commonwealth road near U.P. and Jollibee. 730am departure, so be there before that.

Please confirm your availability:
    1. ThePatriarch with kumander Ting - will bring pork adobo and red egg
    2. arvin minus karen(medyo malapit na ksi due date niya!! hehehe) - paper plates and utencils
    3. mikko_018 (make up class)
    4. av8or5 - will bring Pork Asado for the picnic
    5. _new_roj_
    6. trn495
    7. moxxxs and minnie (di na daw makasama... buntis na si Minnie! congrats moxxxs and minnie!)
    8. eslonblue and tintoy - will bring sisig or beers
    9. notEworthy27 (possibly prechy)
    10. ianmitsulancer (possibly with my kabarkada)
    11. mehealator - Large size shirt, will fill up form at the event.(old face, new member)
    12. richard - medium or large size shirt, will fill up form at the event (new member)
    13. bluemica
    14. pauland
    15. ian_C
    16. freeman16
    17. alainroyce
    18. jay_f - beers
    19. eerb525
    20. docglen
    21. manolo - will bring spareribs
    22. kenpogi (no club shirt and sticker yet)
    23. mdksael - rice and drinks
    24. boy25
    25. Ranch (no club shirt and sticker din)
    26. ooba99 - shoot and run ako. Sir TP, dagdagan mo ng kamatis para sa red eggs, tsalap, tsalap.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004

TSCP will be featured in TOPGEAR, one of the well known automotive magazines in the market. As such, there will be a photoshoot for the said purpose and ALL MEMBERS and newbies are invited to participate in that event.

You can bring your family, friends and loved ones with you. After the shoot, we will have a picnic in the area (potluck). Additional club shirts for your friends and families are available on site but please place your orders in advance.

Directions:
    The general location of the site will be at San Mateo, Rizal. The property will be before the subdivision of filinvest "Timberland/Mandala". The easiest direction i can give you is to take commonwealth ave., then turn right going to batasan pambansa. I think there will be another stoplight along this road, take a right there, that road will take you to san mateo, Rizal. at the end of the road will be a "T", take a left. along the street you will see signs directing to "Timberland/Mandala". The subdivision is very well known in san mateo, so asking them for directions will not be so hard.

We will place one of the Strada Club Banner in front of the property so please look out for it when nearing "Timberland/Mandala".

For those who will get lost, there will be a meeting place at Shell Gas Station along Commonwealth road near U.P. and Jollibee. 730am departure, so be there before that.

2. arvin minus karen(medyo malapit na ksi due date niya!! hehehe) - paper plates and utencils
    3. mikko_018 (make up class)
    5. _new_roj_ - snacks
    6. trn495
    7. moxxxs and minnie (di na daw makasama... buntis na si Minnie! congrats moxxxs and minnie!)
    11. mehealator - Large size shirt, will fill up form at the event.(old face, new member)
    12. richard - medium or large size shirt, will fill up form at the event (new member)
    13. bluemica
    14. pauland
    15. ian_C
    16. freeman16
    17. alainroyce
    18. jay_f - beers
    19. eerb525
    20. docglen
    24. boy25
    26. ooba99 - shoot and run ako. Sir TP, dagdagan mo ng kamatis para sa red eggs, tsalap, tsalap.
    27. jeffhermosa - pichie pichie and kakanin.

nag update na me food and drink list for those who volunteered

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Silang dalawa di na makakasama? O si minnie lang? Si minnie lang ang buntis, di ba?

Tindi talaga ni sir moxxxs, sa ilalim ng dagat ginawa, hehehe.
    hehehe, syempre alalay to the max si moxxxs... parang ako. pag sinabing uwi ni kumander, tanong ko agad... anong pasalubong gusto mo?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Dapat mas maganda dito ang result ng photoshoot bukas

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Directions:

3. mikko_018
    5. _new_roj_
    6. trn495
    13. bluemica
    14. pauland
    15. ian_C
    16. freeman16
    17. alainroyce
    18. jay_f - beers
    19. eerb525
    20. docglen
    24. boy25

paorder naman po ng 1 tshirt... smallest size po
    Last edited by mikko_018; February 20th, 2009 at 05:22 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    How I wish I could join you guys tomorrow

but it seems that whenever there is an event in the club I always have a conflict in my sched.. like last week it was my graduation day when you guys have gone to clark to see the Hot Air Baloon show which I had never been to for the past 2 years and I wanted to go badly.

and then here comes tomorrow naman na natapat sa 50th Wedding aniversary/renewal of vows ng grand parents ko....

haaay..... Well I hope mabakante na sana ang isang friday ko this month so I can attend an EB of the club which Im really really looking forward to.

gustong gusto ko pa naman na sanang mag pasalamat to all the people who posted their very helpful tips and advices on all of the very informative threads in this forum and to be a Full Pledge member of TSCP and put that 10,000+ pogi points Club sticker onto my windshield and wear that XXL Club T-shirt.....

More Power to the Club and to you guys!!

Enjoy The Photoshoot tomorrow!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    closing this thread... please see the aftermath thread for the pictures and related discussion: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57140

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345