New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Congratz!

Galing nyo naman.
    Thanks sir meledson.....congratulations and good luck sa inyo sa avanza club.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    since we are non-profit... could we say that we are also a Non-Government Organization (NGO)? thinking big na ata 'to... hehehehe.

do we need other guidelines such as rules and regulations? just curious.
    From my basic knowledge, yes we are considered an NGO. That's why very minimal din lang ang show money. Ang Foundation ang alam ko Php1M na ang show money. Dati Php100,000 lang. Pero maraming nanamantala at nagtayo ng foundations for profit. Kaya tinaasan ng SEC ang requirement.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    anyways.. congrats to Strada Club Pilipinas!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Congratz!

Galing nyo naman.
    Thank you sirs _Qwerty_ and meledson! More power din po to Avanza club!!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *meledson- thank you very much po. mabuhay tayong lahat!

since we are non-profit... could we say that we are also a Non-Government Organization (NGO)? thinking big na ata 'to... hehehehe.

do we need other guidelines such as rules and regulations? just curious.
    IMO, we do not need much guidlelines nor rules and regulations. The rules and regulations that we have for membership will suffice for the moment. We do not want to spoil the fun that we are currently enjoying by implementing rigid and strict guidelines. Self-policing, which we are doing right now, will be adequate considering that we are not a very large organization and we all know each other.

In time, probably when our organization grows to more than a hundred members, some guidelines may be adopted on a per need basis. Dyan na magta-trabaho ng husto ang mga officers. Pero mukhang malayo pa yon. 'Eka nga eh, we will cross the bridge when we get there. In the meantime, let's create a heyday. Masaya, di ba?

Just my two cents.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    IMO, we do not need much guidlelines nor rules and regulations. The rules and regulations that we have for membership will suffice for the moment. We do not want to spoil the fun that we are currently enjoying by implementing rigid and strict guidelines. Self-policing, which we are doing right now, will be adequate considering that we are not a very large organization and we all know each other.

In time, probably when our organization grows to more than a hundred members, some guidelines may be adopted on a per need basis. Dyan na magta-trabaho ng husto ang mga officers. Pero mukhang malayo pa yon. 'Eka nga eh, we will cross the bridge when we get there. In the meantime, let's create a heyday. Masaya, di ba?

Just my two cents.
    noted sir doc ooba99. i agree with you... il drink to that!

6. Join Date
    May 2007

Just my two cents.
    Agree!!! I'll also drink to that!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Just my two cents.
    Galing talaga, doc ooba99. Go Strada Go!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    * sirs ianmitsulancer, mr_incredible, and boz, thank you for valuing my opinion. Again, that is just my opinion on a question raised by ian.

I can see great things happening to our club.

The gift of foresight probably comes with age, hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    * sirs ianmitsulancer, mr_incredible, and boz, thank you for valuing my opinion. Again, that is just my opinion on a question raised by ian.

I can see great things happening to our club.

The gift of foresight probably comes with age, hehehe.
    Kahit anong bilis ko magdrive papunta, pabalik ka na doc......hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tukayo....na file mo na??
    lumabas na ba yung certificate of registration natin??

Scan mo na lang please bro yung certificate then post mo please dito .....tapos lock thread na....thanks thanks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
SEC signing - we're now legit! :)