New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 224 of 274 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2737
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

sabi ni pacman he will prove the judges wrong this time.

PACQUIAO: "I'LL PROVE THE JUDGES WRONG WHEN THEY ROBBED ME OF MY VICTORY AGAINST BRADLEY"

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ...and Bradley will prove to Pacman that the judges were right too...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

pero tingin ko sir close controversial decision mangyayari ulit dyan. bradley had gained so much confidence against marquez and the russian fighter.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    WEIGHTS FROM NEW YORK: ORTIZ - 146.6 LBS., COLLAZO - 146.6 LBS

Source: WEIGHTS FROM NEW YORK: ORTIZ - 146.6 LBS., COLLAZO - 146.6 LBS
    magandang bakbakan ito.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Bradley-Pacquiao undercard revealed

Former lightweight world title challenger Raymundo Beltran and former two-time junior lightweight titlist Roman "Rocky" Martinez will fight in a lightweight title eliminator in one of the featured bouts on the Timothy Bradley Jr.-Manny Pacquiao undercard on April 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN.com on Thursday.

Rafael's Boxing Blog
    Rafael Get the latest scoop and analysis on the world of boxing from ESPN.com's Dan Rafael in his blog.

The fight will be one of four bouts on the HBO PPV telecast, including the main event and two other bouts that have been agreed to: Khabib Allakhverdiev defending his junior welterweight belt against Jessie Vargas and Bryan Vasquez defending his interim junior lightweight title against Jose Felix Jr.

Arum said he had not yet decided which of the three undercard bouts would serve as the co-feature.

"All three of them are competitive fights," Arum said. "So I guess whichever fight the press and the fans seem like most is the one we'll make the semifinal. I think they're all good fights. Beltran-Martinez is the one I want to see more than the others, so we'll see if the press and the fans agree with me. But overall, I think we're looking at some good, entertaining fights on the card."

more....
    Raymundo Beltran to fight Rocky Martinez in title eliminator - ESPN
    Raymundo Beltran to fight Rocky Martinez in title eliminator - ESPN

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011

Ramirez - 141.5lbs Perez - 143lbs. Photo Credits: Chris Farinas/TopRank

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Loreto wins IBO light flyweight belt

Rey Loreto wins the vacant IBO light flyweight belt with an upset victory over Nkosinathi Joyi in Montecarlo, Monaco.

Loreto, a heavy underdog against the former minimumweight champ from South Africa scored a knockout at the 49 second mark of the 3rd round of their championship battle.

The Davao City boxer said that this was a dream come true for him in a brief chat with Philboxing.com.

"Natupad na ang pangarap ko at nagbunga ang hirap ko." Loreto said.

(My dream came true and my hard work paid off.)

This is Loreto's first attempt at a major sanctioning body title belt and also his first trip outside of the Philippines.

Source: Loreto wins IBO light flyweight belt
    Loreto wins IBO light flyweight belt

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Marquez changes stance, says he?ll face Pacquiao again | Sports, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

pag nanalo si MP kay bradley, malamang mag uunahan sila ni GAY weather para sa Nov. fight.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

kailangan ng moolah ni marquez.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    PACQUIAO, BRADLEY 2-GETHER AGAIN

PACQUIAO, BRADLEY 2-GETHER AGAIN

Usapang Boxing Thread