New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    sa radyo na lg makinig,live na live :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get pay per view dito sa amin 800 pesos...pwede tawagan ang barkada at maghati hati sa 800...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it'll be a close decision, but I can't see Manny KO-ing Morales... Reckless laro ni Manny eh, kung matibay and calculating kalaban di sya mananalo sa bara-bara style...

After Morales' loss a couple of months ago, I'm sure he'll be more focused than Pacman.

Baka maging Onyok din si Manny ha hehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    he needs to throw more combinations. napanood ko yung unang laban nila. i was getting frustrated, kasi he would hit morales with a good punch and just watch, seemingly expecting morales to go down with one punch. or maybe he's so off-balance when he threw those punches, that it's hard for him to follow it up with another punch? whatever it is, he better figure it out, because i don't think he can knock out morales with punch.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i saw his last fight.gumunda ang footwork ni manny.he could use that against morales,coupled with combinations to stand a chance.slugger din kasi si morales so our boy should not panic and stick to whatever his gameplan is.i think pacquiao can beat him

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i hope pacman wins. every filipino wants him to win. kaya lang mahaba reach ni morales kaya hirap si pacman.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jpuma1616
    Hello mga kababayan
    ano sa palagay nyo, manalo kaya si manny sa laban nya sa enero 22 ?? ako at palagay ko lahat ng pinoy gustong manalo si manny, pero sa tingin ko sa una nilang laban ni moralez,talagang di nya kaya eh,. well just hope for the best for manny.
    i'll go for pacman in prep for the 3rd and deciding encounter. that way lahat sila kikita. ayos!

8. Heretic Guest
    I really hope that Manny wins this time around. After the excuses that his camp has given (cheap socks from the Marquez fight, gloves from Morales) his "stock" might drop as people might look at him negatively.

Knocking Morales out cold is a difficult task. It took Manny 11 rounds of solid beating to make Barrera yield. Manny got the cleanest of his shots against Morales in round 1 and round 12 which was a "gimme" considering that Morales shifted to a southpaw stance.

Freddie Roach needs to shut up as well and just get down to business. On the last fight, he hyped it so much making it appear as if Morales was on his way down and that Manny would give him his first KO loss in 8 rounds or less. Manila Ice? Yeeshh.

Heart says Manny by late round stoppage but head says Morales by a close decision.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    imho cayenne, expe kahit bumili pa siya ng sarili niyang eroplano...he earned it so shhhh.

I AGREE Hindi naman ninakaw yung pinangbili diyah eh. Blood sweat and tears and puhunan diyan!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, muka nya nabubugbog, pera naman nya yan eh.

OT: Pareng Dindo, Stang mo yan sa sig??? GWAPO!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Manny Pacquiao Win or lose