New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm its an interesting idea, i would like to see how this plays out

waiter: "and what will you have as your dessert sir? special of the day is the double-rich chocolate marshamallow fudge protein cake."

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    el chicane - well i opened up a resto in tarlac to start with, tapos instead of serving the planned healthier alternative, mas me crowd ang pork with so much fats in it, sisis fried stuff, kaya naisip ko na di feasible sa crowd ng tarlac yun, sabi ng friend ko nung nakwento ko plan ko for that sort of resto sabi niya it might do well in manila, nakausap ko din yung nutrition prof ng ceu, i didnt take up formal school in cooking and food but i was lucky to meet a good prof sa nutrition at ceu

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    putting-up any type of business demands a great deal of planning. it is indeed a niche crowd(BBers, & fitness enthusiasts). most of the "masang pilipino" look * bodybuilding / fitness training as a luxury. yes there is a market, but is it worth tapping??

IMO, concentrate more on healthy foods na lang on your planned resto,.. rather that going for the fitness buffs. pag nagkaroon nyan sa metro, pupunta ko. ika nga "If you build it, they will come."

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...depende, if you're a BB or you could think like one. would you eat in a restaurant that caters to BBs more than once?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    puwede siguro iyan sa beach resorts.... sa Boracay (for example)... siyempre people coming from any part of the world (tourists) who has the money to spare tapos health conscious .... and then some Pinoys who likes to try na rin kasi siyempre to watch their diets while in their bikinis.... just my 0.02 cents...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Bodybuilder's Restaurant