New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 305 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    But PG is an LA native bro. He has long wanted to be a Laker. Not sure if he wants to join the Lakers' biggest rival. That'll be similar to how Paul Pierce felt when he was drafted by the Celtics. ☺

But yeah he has a much better chance to win now with Boston now than with LA. Not sure how Boston players will feel with him on board though. PG is a very good player, but he has been known to put his teammates under the bus. He's not a popular guy in the locker room.
    Good point. Although PG does want to win now.

Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Just sharing my scenario.

Celts will get jimmy butler and pg13
    Bulls will get 2017 3rd pick and j okafor (chicago native)
    Pacers will get jae crowder and 2018 celts first round pick

Celts might be sensing that horford and it4 is nearing or in the 30's already so all in na sila for the next 2 years.
    Good scenario imho. Good deal for everyone. Actually Boston will be the real winner.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    but he has been known to put his teammates under the bus. He's not a popular guy in the locker room.
    last season ko ito nakita..damn the guy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    PG13 is not a leader. He ripped cj miles during the playoffs for taking the last shot. In boston, PG13 doesn't need to be the leader.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    The draft will be now more hype....

I hope pritchard will utter patience... Let them bid for rental paul george....

But personally i want him to rot on the pacers bench and deal psychologically with the fans for 82 games.

Cleveland is on play now.... Gusto makisali lakers.... The dilemma kasi they have two very bad contract of deng and mozgov...... So the pacers still have some leverage....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    dami nang rumors regarding PG13... baka sa Clippers pa nga siya maglaro after this season (if the Lakers will not work out), even may rumors na baka sa Cavs pa siya mapunta this season (it will cost the Cavs Kevin Love though).

mahirap din ang pagpasok ng offseason ng Cavs, especially magiging luxury tax repeater ulit sila. and no picks in this years draft. and an aging bench.

sa warriors naman, may possibility na maglaro sa ibang team si Igoudala because of the upcoming new contract of Durant (he will opt out of his current deal and sign a new one) and Curry's new extension.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hindi pala magandang locker room presence si george? i like his game pa naman and his fighting spirit. the way how he fought back to regain his game after that horrendous leg injury of his says a lot about his outlook in life. iyon nga lang may pagka douche pale. hehe

gusto ko pa naman sana iyong sig shoes niya. pag magstart na alumni league namin iyon sana bilhin ko pero turn off hehe
    Last edited by baludoy; June 20th, 2017 at 09:09 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    sa warriors naman, may possibility na maglaro sa ibang team si Igoudala because of the upcoming new contract of Durant (he will opt out of his current deal and sign a new one) and Curry's new extension.
    I thought Iggy was re-signing?

Andre Iguodala Reportedly to Re-Sign with Warriors on Multiyear Contract | Bleacher Report

At his age, he's not cornerstone material anymore, so he's better off maximizing his contributions as a role player. And what better team to be a role player than the championship-winning Dubs where he was Finals MVP before.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    hindi pala magandang locker room presence si george? i like his game pa naman and his fighting spirit. the way how he fought back to regain his game after that horrendous leg injury of his says a lot about his outlook in life. iyon nga lang may pagka douche pale. hehe

gusto ko pa naman sana iyong sig shoes niya. pag magstart na alumni league namin iyon sana bilhin ko pero turn off hehe
    I remember he also had that tweet about supporting another athlete who beat up his wife. He apologized for that, but I don't think his image will be the same.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Durant to opt-out pala to be enable GSW to re-sign Iggy. Lakas pa talaga GSW. Kahit makuha pa ng Cle si Butler or Pg13 eh hirapin pa din sila kasi mawawala naman si Love.

If LBJ wants another ring, he and Kyrie needs to cut their take-home pay.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I thought Iggy was re-signing?

Andre Iguodala Reportedly to Re-Sign with Warriors on Multiyear Contract | Bleacher Report

At his age, he's not cornerstone material anymore, so he's better off maximizing his contributions as a role player. And what better team to be a role player than the championship-winning Dubs where he was Finals MVP before.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Sources: Andre Iguodala'''s free agency could put future with Warriors in doubt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app