New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 305 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    How about PG for Boston's No. 1 pick? Sige na!
    I like this, pero even Gordon Hayward wants to go to Boston. Parehong SF's, bagay kay IT at Avery sa back court.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I like this, pero even Gordon Hayward wants to go to Boston. Parehong SF's, bagay kay IT at Avery sa back court.
    Boston getting an upgrade would be good news for the league. ainge's decision is ciritical. superteam #3?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I really hope BOS will get an upgrade. A nice hardworking team. Good defensively as well with a good coach as well.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

practice only 🤤

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Regarding my pacers eh i hope pritchard can outwit all the general managers..... like what he did at portland....

Im a boston fan before because of larry bird.... Pero nung nagcoach sya sa pacers eh dito na napunta loyalty ko.... So sa nba im a former boston fan and now a pacers fan. (the 1986 celtics is the best basketball team ever assembled)

Kakabasa ko sa international forums eh boston trying to trade the number 1 pick.....Hindi bilb kay fultz. danny ainge wants future first round picks......

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I think Boston wants to win now. So they'll probabaly trade their 1at pick for PG or GHayward if they can. Just to bridge the gap between CLE. IND has a lot to do pa, they can't win now kaya malamang lilipat yang si PG.

Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I think Boston wants to win now. So they'll probabaly trade their 1at pick for PG or GHayward if they can. Just to bridge the gap between CLE. IND has a lot to do pa, they can't win now kaya malamang lilipat yang si PG.

But PG is an LA native bro. He has long wanted to be a Laker. Not sure if he wants to join the Lakers' biggest rival. That'll be similar to how Paul Pierce felt when he was drafted by the Celtics. ☺

But yeah he has a much better chance to win now with Boston now than with LA. Not sure how Boston players will feel with him on board though. PG is a very good player, but he has been known to put his teammates under the bus. He's not a popular guy in the locker room.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Just sharing my scenario.

Celts will get jimmy butler and pg13
    Bulls will get 2017 3rd pick and j okafor (chicago native)
    Pacers will get jae crowder and 2018 celts first round pick

Celts might be sensing that horford and it4 is nearing or in the 30's already so all in na sila for the next 2 years.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Just sharing my scenario.

Celts will get jimmy butler and pg13
    Bulls will get 2017 3rd pick and j okafor (chicago native)
    Pacers will get jae crowder and 2018 celts first round pick

Celts might be sensing that horford and it4 is nearing or in the 30's already so all in na sila for the next 2 years.
    Just checked and Isaiah Thomas is 28 na pala. Older than PG13 and Jimmy Butler who are both 27 already. How time flies.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Parang lately lang din si it4 nag burst. From sac to phx to bos. Unheralded prospect kasi sya kaya matagal din sya sa college ball.