New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Oo, araw araw pa nga eh. Basta may case naman to absorb the brunt of the impact. Take note yung mga case ko maninipis lang na Spigen, not the Otterbox type.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Agree ako dito. Basta may case na maganda quality, di na kelangan ng tempered glass or even plain screen protector.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Tanong ko lang kung nahulog nyo na ba phone nyo? Yun kasi nakakatakot e. Pag may tempered glass, yun ang sasalo ng impact

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
    Yes, many times already lol minsan nababato pa. Kahit fragile frosted glass ng Z5 di naman nababasag, I use Ringke Fusion shock absorbing bumper.

I recently replaced my tempered glass with Moxbii Metearmor, parang regular film pero hindi nababasag, 9H pencil hardness. Check niyo tests, doesn't shatter like ordinary tempered glass screen protectors plus sobrang nipis kaya parang walang nakalagay

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Smartphones are actually designed NOT to fall with screen facing down ... so the chances of this happening is quite slim ...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    But that's from BGR. That's like posting an article about Duterte from Mocha Uson's blog. What smartphone do you use?

However, I do agree that iPhones are much snappier than their specs would seem. In day to day use, my Note 4 (which supposedly has superior specs compared to my iPhone) is actually much slower.

If you were just gonna text, surf, and go on Facebook, an iPhone might be a more straightforward device to use. However, I gave up on Apple when I realized they'll be using the same design 3 years in a row (iPhone 6, 6S, 7).

The iPhone 7 might take the best camera crown (beating the Samsung S7/Note7) and iOS 10 looks promising, but other features like SNote, dual-sim support, and a larger edge screen with a much thinner profile are enough reasons to make me jump ship. The new TouchWiz combined with Marshmallow seems much more refined as well compared to previous Android UIs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hows the battery life? Am about to take the plunge......

And Nougat am sure will be coming very soon to this flagship device.

I see a few for sale in Greenhills at 37k.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Hows the battery life? Am about to take the plunge......

And Nougat am sure will be coming very soon to this flagship device.

I see a few for sale in Greenhills at 37k.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not as soon as we'd like though...dual-sim phones are usually the last to get updated when a new OS comes along. What smartphone do you use?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You can always root and install Cyanogen ROM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You can always root and install Cyanogen ROM.
    I like a phone that runs perfectly on stock settings. I've rooted my previous Androids before but I've outgrown the tedious process.

I want a phone that has everything I need without custom roms or other fancy mods. If I was able to go 4 years with un-jailbroken iPhones, I expect to be able to do the same when I switch to Samsung.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    As of now this is my setup, but with a scosch and a s7 edge..