1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

palitan mo na ng HD2 sir.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

How do you find the touchscreen response sir?
    I'm using a lenovo now as second phone. Just as responsive as my ICS SE before. Pareho silang ICS eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Mine's a Lenovo P770.

I usually don't like having the same phone everybody has, so I gave Lenovo a shot this time around.
    So far so good.
    That 3500mAh battery is huge; the thing lasts me four days or more on a single charge.
    The dual-core guts are plenty fast for my use, and Lenovo's done a great job with dual-SIM handling.
    Ang sarap ng battery capacity. Magkano score mo jan boss? Hindi siya upgradable sa JB?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Wala pa rin kasing unique value proposition ang Samsung. Despite its fancy swipe features and refined UI, it's still very much like the rest of the Android crowd.

And you know what Apple has that none of these overspeced Androids have? User-friendlyness. Majority of smartphone buyers can't be bothered to fiddle with this and that, all they want is something that works, and works well. Never mind quad-core this and 2GB that.

I used to fiddle with gadgets a lot. From the Symbian days, til I jailbroke my first iPod touch, til I rooted my HTC, it was fun, for a while. But it's a pain in the ass if something goes wrong. I spent hours fixing a laggy custom firmware for my HTC, and since I wouldn't want to go through the same hassle again at the expense of time that could've been spent on something more productive, I'm just keeping it stock.

+ 1. Can't even find time to fiddle with my phone now.

I've had the chance to play around with the One, S4 and the i5 in one store. Wasn't really impressed with the S4, I'd pick the One over it anyday, if not only for my experience with the Sensation, I wouldn't need stellar specs anyway since I'd rather do video games on a console.

Now when would the next iphone5 price drop be? heheh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

the last time i check the price of iPhone 5, tumaas pa price instead na mag drop. lol.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xperiarc View Post
    Ang sarap ng battery capacity. Magkano score mo jan boss? Hindi siya upgradable sa JB?
    I got it for PhP11.8k. Nothing to upgrade. It already runs Jelly Bean, v4.1.1, out of the box.

Touchscreen response is good, although there's the odd missed tap every now and then. Not a deal-breaker and with practice it's very usable.

Only real complaint is that decent hard cases are a little hard to find, but hey there's the Internet to help. It's also not a phone for megapixel whores who want a camera in drag; camera is decent but I have a Panasonic LX5 for photos.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Anyone experiencing problem using their xperia z?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Just bought my new mobile phone HTC One. It's perfect.... Only missing is sd card slot but the capacity is ok 32gb.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    Just bought my new mobile phone HTC One. It's perfect.... Only missing is sd card slot but the capacity is ok 32gb.

How much you bought it?

Sent from my HTC One

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Cainglet View Post
    How much you bought it?

Sent from my HTC One
    32,499 at Techno kid smoa