New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 171 of 678 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Parang PWC din usapan dito ah. Hehehehe

Ipon-ipon muna until makakita ng good deal. Sa PWC, dami mga decently-priced used watches.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

Ipon-ipon muna until makakita ng good deal. Sa PWC, dami mga decently-priced used watches.
    Mahal nung gustong kong Speedmaster sa PWC. 😔

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The most expensive watch I got myself is the gear S2 (P15K) and it does most of the tasks I need to be more productive.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    The most expensive watch I got myself is the gear S2 (P15K) and it does most of the tasks I need to be more productive.

I used to be fine with my S2 Classic as well. Then out of nowhere I suddenly craved for a real watch. Now, my Seikos feel more legit than my S2 even if the smartwatch is more expensive.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

yes legit sellers. the marketplace is well guarded against dubious sellers so at least may konti peace of mind

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I know the heritage of the higher end Seiko's, but personally I've quenched my Seiko itch with my entry-level pieces and would prefer something different for a change.

I agree on the brand recall of Tag to many people, though you can say the same for Technomarine and DW and those 2 are prime examples that brand recognition does not equal good watchmaking. Even for the non-watch people, I think most know that Omega is a good brand.

I know some guys in my office who confuse Omega with Oris. I got a Seamaster Pro and an Aquis, they think they are from the same brand LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I am happy switching between my 2 reliable beaters - Seiko 4R Monster and Tissot PRC200 Chrono. I flipped my Mido All Dial Chronograph Chronometer and it was sold in a jiffy.

I will just save up for an Omega Speedmaster Pro or IWC Pilot Chrono or my holy grail - Breitling Cosmonaute 24H B02.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I admire you guys for knowing all the brands. Ang alam ko seiko,citizen and orient lang dati. Then dumating si casio and swatch. Then smart watches na. Ive been living under a big rock!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I admire you guys for knowing all the brands. Ang alam ko seiko,citizen and orient lang dati. Then dumating si casio and swatch. Then smart watches na. Ive been living under a big rock!

2 weeks ago, I had know idea about watches. Sure I knew that Casio, Seiko and Timex were cheap brands, and Rolex, Panerai, Patek and AP were high end brands.

Then I learned that Seiko was affordable but generally well-regarded, and that along with entry level pieces like the Seiko 5 and SKX Diver, they also have high-end Grand Seikos that cost over 6 digits.

At first I liked the Omega Speedmaster because it looks so damn good. Then I learned it was also the watch worn on the moon, hence the Moonwatch monicker. Then I learned that aside from the Moonwatch (Speedmaster Professional), there was the Speedmaster Date, Speedmaster Reduced, Dark Side of the Moon, Grey Side of the Moon, etc.

Back then, I thought Rolex was ubiquitous. Then I learned that the Submariner was a cult classic, and that most crowns hold value very well relative to other luxury watches.

There's so much to learn about watches and it's been an interesting pastime over the past couple of days.

Last edited by jut703; October 24th, 2017 at 12:24 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Some watch really is an investment hehe

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]