New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    This old video was part of my old research work of the occult. I've always been a very curious person, searching for answers, its origins, the symbols used and such.

I'm particularly interested with the hexagram and the pentagram symbols which are everywhere in all places of worship. I've walked and traveled a third part of this planet on the eastern side and these symbols keep appearing in places of worship. I began to wonder why.

Since the use of numerology was common in Asian cultures, I used it to derive whatever numbers I could extract and then try to interpret the numbers from there.

On the Hexagram symbol, I've derived the number 666. The hexagram symbol is persistently full of this mysterious number. On the pentagram, I've extracted the numbers 5 and 9. The number 9 is particularly interesting because it regenerates and whichever way you calculate it, it always equal to the number 9. I guess this is the reason why the pentagram is used in the magic arts for its "magical" qualities. The number 9 is also used in prayers, chanting and invocation. This number 9 is also called Novena from the Latin word "Novem".

"A novena (from Latin: novem, "nine") is an ancient tradition of devotional praying in Christianity (Roman Catholic) , consisting of private or public prayers repeated for nine successive days or weeks." - Wikipedia

In Buddhism, this mysterious number 9 is also used:

"If you have ever witnessed monks chanting you might have spotted that there always seems to be nine of them. Nine monks went to Nattawud’s wedding. Nine monks went to bless his aunt’s new house. The number nine is seen as an auspicious number so that is why we have nine monks."

Ref: Chanting and a Sermon | Buddhism in Thailand

In Hinduism, we see the number 9:

The worship of nine planetary gods, the navagraha, is widespread among Hindu sects. Nava is translated as “nine” and graha as “planets,” although it etymologically means one which is seized (Yano 381). The concept of graha as a heavenly body has evolved into the current nine planetary system, the navagrahas.

Ref: Navagrahas: The Nine Planetary System | Mahavidya

In the magic arts, the number 9 is used in magic spells:

By the light of 9 pink votive candles, put these nine ingredients into a cauldron (or any metal pot) on the ninth hour of the ninth day of the ninth month of the year. (The ''ninth'' hour of the day is 9:00 a.m.) Stir the potion nine times with a wooden spoon, each time reciting the following magical incantation:

''Let the one who drinks this wine shower me with love divine, sweet love potion number nine make his/her love forever mine.''

Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat and let it simmer for nine minutes. Remove the cauldron from the heat and allow the potion to cool off. Blow nine times upon the potion, bless it in the names of nine love-goddesses, (see below) and then strain it through a cheesecloth into a clean container. Cover and refrigerate it until you are ready to serve it to the man or woman from whom you desire love and affection. (Do not allow anyone other than your beloved to look at, touch, or drink the love potion.) The nine goddesses: Inanna, Ishtar, Astarte, Hathor, Nephthys, Aphrodite, Venus, Freya, Arianrhod.

Ref: Love Potion Number Nine - Free Magic Spell

----

I'm not going to elaborate much as posting all my notes and research work here would be very tedious and would take a lot of pages here. I would rather create a website for that, lol. But, I find this Pentagram symbol quite intriguing.

People used it for tattoos, amulets, bracelets and such for whatever "magical" purpose it may serve them. Not that I believe in any of those, but, have you seen someone, anyone, being "marked" permanently with it for life without being aware of it? Would it be so weird?

There are other types of Pentagrams, of which in particular is the broken or incomplete pentagram. This has intrigued quite a number of people.

"Masonic writer Manly P. Hall writes in connection with the broken pentagram that in black magic, the pentagram may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch:

"The pentagram is used extensively in black magic, but when so used its form always differs in one of three ways: The star may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch; it may be inverted by having one point down and two up; or it may be distorted by having the points of varying lengths. When used in black magic, the pentagram is called the "sign of the cloven hoof," or the footprint of the Devil."

The broken pentagram is used by black magicians to conjure up demons in order to control them for their selfish desires….

A "broken" pentagram - a symbol of dark magic, according to this misanthropic Gnostic group of the black flame:

The Symbolism of the "Broken" Pentagram - Washington Secrets

In order to gain great political power, one has to worship the Reptilian God and sell ones soul to that Reptile. This post shows a broken pentagram pointing at the seat of American power, the White House in Washington D.C. See how the broken pentagram is used by black magicians to conjure up demons in order to control them for their selfish desires.

Ref: Google

--

Would it be really weird if you saw someone with a broken pentagram on the middle of their palm, if you knew that it was being used in black magic?

I never knew I had one, 8 years ago. I was my own research subject, lol. I mean, it's really effed up. I had to feel my scalp whether I had some weird markings as well, lmao! I was kind of paranoid, but, curious and fascinated by it at the same time. lol!

This is on my left hand.

Anyway, my search for answers continues.

You said you're weird? I'm a lot weirder than you can ever imagine. lol

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sometimes, we try to give scientific meaning or hidden messages, to these ancient symbols, when all the while, the ancients used it "because it looked good".
    they used moon and the stars, because it looked good in the night sky.... the sun because it looked majestic in the daytime...

who knows, what the ancients were thinking then?
    Last edited by dr. d; June 24th, 2018 at 09:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sometimes, we try to give scientific meaning or hidden messages, to these ancient symbols, when all the while, the ancients used it "because it looked good".
    they used moon and the stars, because it looked good in the night sky.... the sun because it looked majestic in the daytime...

who knows, what the ancients were thinking then?
    I believe the ancients were not at all that primitive in their thinking as many of use would like to think. Just because we live in a modern world doesn't mean they are less intelligent than we are. Building pyramids and ancient structures are not something a primitive caveman is capable of doing. It requires precise engineering, mathematics, architectural knowledge and science. These structures are not randomly built, but precisely aligned to the celestial bodies, which tells us their vast knowledge of astronomy.

Also, the language of the ancients which is sometimes difficult to understand because we are trying to interpret it in our modern language mindset. To us, it appears as mere fables, dismissing it altogether as snow white and the seven dwarfs. But, what if they are trying to tell us something?

For example, what if the ancients saw a Boeing 747 airline? How would they describe it in their own language? Would they say;

"Up in the heavens, I saw a great eagle which has a roar of a thousand lions, shining in the sky like breastplates of iron."

A modern mind would simply excuse this as fable. What we must do is to decipher it, rather that try to interpret it.

Written language is after all made up of symbols. Our letters are all made up of symbols. In fact the letter A or the "A" symbol was copied after the constellation Taurus -

Below is an ancient Hebrew pictograph. The A letter symbol or "Aleph" or "Alpha" is represented by the constellation Taurus. As you can clearly see from the pictograph, it is represented by the head of a bull with horns and then gradually transitioned and simplified to the outlines of the constellation in which we got the symbol "A".

The last letter "Tav" is represented by the letter symbol "T", like a cross. This is copied after the Pleiades star cluster which looks like a cross, which is located on the upper left tip of the constellation Taurus.

---

Everything has an origin. So, why did the ancient Hebrew chose the constellation Taurus as the first letter of their alphabet/pictograph? Why is it so special? Why did the ancient pagans represented it as a mano cornuto or the horned hand?

All of these are covered in my notes and research work and I can't possibly put everything here in one page. lol

Anyway, ciao.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quantum Mechanics and what reality really is

Our reality is something a lot weirder than we can ever imagine. You think the chair you are sitting on really exist? You think everything you feel as solid, really solid?

Every matter is made up of atoms. The atom is actually 99.99999999999% empty space. The remainder is not something you can consider as solid. It's actually vibrating ghostly energy that comes in and out of existence. So, in other words, we are no different than the image projected on your screen, no different than a hologram.

Ref: What’s stopping us falling through the floor? | guernseydonkey.com

But, why do things feel solid? Why does this chair I'm sitting on feels solid? The reason is simple. You feel solid because of the electrostatic field that prevents you from falling through the floor. It make things feel solid. It's like a force field keeping you from passing through the wall like a ghost.

Also, when you sit on a chair, you are actually floating on it. You're not touching it at all. Your brain merely fools you into thinking that what you are sitting on is solid matter and is touching it. Remove this electrostatic field, your hand can pass through your table and through the wall. Everything is an illusion.

Ref: What’s stopping us falling through the floor? | guernseydonkey.com

---

So what are we then? Ghosts? We are 99.999999999 empty and the remainder are just ghostly energies that comes in and out of existence. You and I only exist because we are actively observing it. Otherwise, it's poof. In other words, when you don't look at something, it's not there. You only feel it's there because of how your brain interprets reality.

This is not science fiction. It's real and it can be proven through experiments. Even scientists are also baffled by this and I'll quote:

"I like to think the moon is there even if I am not looking at it."

- Albert Einstein

"The atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts."

- Werner Heisenberg

"Anyone not shocked by quantum mechanics has not yet understood it."

- Niels Bohr

"In the beginning there were only probabilities. The universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are aware of it."

- Martin Rees

---

This is how our reality works. It's just how it is. If you can accept it, we are living in a dreamworld. Everything is an illusion.

I guess, when someone ignores you, it takes away a part of your existence and it affects you in a negative way.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    About 6 years ago, as I was doing some research work on the occult online, I suddenly heard a high pitched "ping" sound. I remembered it was around 1 a.m. I wondered where the sound came from until I held the glass to get some water. I was surprised to find out it was cut near the bottom of the glass. There were no apparent splinters or jagged edges whatsoever. The cut was very clean and smooth, like as if it was cut in half by a very sharp object. The glass was empty and the temperature was at room temperature. I can't think of any external causes what might have done this. I'm baffled.

I searched online for this weird phenomena, but, all I see are shattered glasses. Perhaps, it's just a factory defect, I don't know. But, I had this glass for years. I guess weird things can happen.

How would one feel if you're reading some really weird dark Satanic stuff online and this happens. lol

Regardless of how creepy it felt, I managed to finish labeling this Baphomet for my website.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I'm currently reading about the Witch's Sabbath and the ancient's obsession with the winter solstice. I'm getting a lot of interesting clues from ancient poems, songs and carols from the pagans with regards to this strange event. They are telling us something and I believe this has something to do with the elusive planet 9 scientists are studying right now and the mini ice ages.

They speak about the rebirth of the sun. The sun has always been there since the birth of the solar system. Not unless they are talking about something else. Something of a 5th season we are totally clueless about.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I'll be at the gym in an hour's time. Might as well burn some time. lol

I was thinking of time travel and what it would take to do that. Traveling to the past is a very complicated process and it might not be possible at all due to several problematic paradoxes. We can however, travel to the future.

If I traveled in a spaceship at near the speed of light, I can travel to the future. Which means I'll be much younger than everyone else on earth, if I were to return. If I traveled at 80% the speed of light or 0.8c in space for a year, then, using Einstein's equation of Special Relativity;

t1=Gamma x t2
    where gamma is
    1/√ [1- (v/c)² ]

At velocity of 80% or 0.8c:

Gamma :

1/√[.36] =5/3

At a duration of 1 year in space:

t earth=(5/3) x (1)= 1.667 years

---

I would be 8 months younger than everyone else. How is this useful to me anyway? lol

I don't think it's useful in anyway if I can't go back to my past and use the information from the future to "edit" the outcome so I can alter my present. I would want to correct some mistakes I made in my life if that's possible. If we did not meet, you wouldn't be hurt that way and I wouldn't be entangled with so much confusion. I keep telling myself no, don't do it. Don't get yourself involved. It's just Oxytocin. It's just chemicals in my brain. I think I'm going insane. A moment of your love is all I can dream of, is all I can ask. Run away, run away. You'll break, you'll just break.

Traveling to the future will also be problematic because of the amount of energy I would require. If the spaceship weighs 10 tonnes, using Einstein's E=mc2, I would probably consume about;

RKE = mc²(γ-1),where γ=1/√(1-v²/c²)

γ=1/√(1-v²/c²)
    γ=1/√(1 - 89875517873007697.61594865064447 / 89875517873681764)
    γ=1/√(1 - 0.9999999999925000000000140625)
    γ=1/√(0.0000000000074999999999859375)
    γ=1/2.7386127875232631177965422443552 x 10^-6
    γ=365148.37167045306890308773208492
    RKE = mc² (γ-1)
    RKE = 10,000 x 89875517873681764 (γ-1)
    RKE = 10,000 x 89875517873681764 (365148.37167045306890308773208492 – 1)
    RKE = 10,000 x 89875517873681764 x 365147.3716704530689030877320849
    RKE = 328178091290957229929066967.35951

That's 3.281 x 10^26 Joules. This is insanity.

This is equivalent to about 1.6 billion (3.281 x 10^26 Joules / 50 Megatons) Tsar Bomba exploding simultaneously. The Tsar Bomba is a Russian made hydrogen bomb which is the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated on Earth.

This is how much I would require to rectify that mistake. 1.6 billion times. That beautiful mistake.

I'm late. Got to go.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    *8 months younger than people of my age. Had to correct that.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    If you able to go back 8 months. You will be 8 months smarter than anyone,, You will be rich... bring back all the lotto results.. the stocks records that got ceiling, you can save thus victims that got shot, bring with you those records, you will become a hero. wow! You can do lot. Weird Science and the unexplainable

aio....

Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast