New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whats the difference between HHO and H20? arent they both 2 molecules of hydrogen bonded with one molecule of oxygen?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    H2O = water
    HOH = hydrogen peroxide
    HHO = scam

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    HHO is produced by spliting H2O. How it is done? I have no idea.

The best part of this technology is, when you burn the HHO gas it turns bak into water. That is a perfect green technology!

But it would be more than 10 years before we can get an affordable comercial form of this technology into our cars.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer
    I've just finished re-reading the articles... and it does get weirder!

What they are proposing in their electrolysis process is that they are able to get H2, H (monoatomic!!!) & 02.

AFAIK... creation of a monoatomic Hydrogen can only be done on really low temperatures since it is very unstable.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    What they are proposing in their electrolysis process is that they are able to get H2, H (monoatomic!!!) & 02.

AFAIK... creation of a monoatomic Hydrogen can only be done on really low temperatures since it is very unstable.
    Oh bother... Is that some form of kryptonite?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh bother... Is that some form of kryptonite?
    oh wait... they retracted their initial theory...

It now seems more clear; Brown's Gas is just 'expanded water molecules'. Brown's Gas is too heavy to be mon-atomic, it is even too heavy to be di-atomic; but it is exactly the right weight to be water-gas (di-hydrogen oxide in gaseous form).

I currently think that Brown's Gas is water and that it is water that has absorbed electricity like a sponge absorbs water. I think that the atomic bonds are NOT broken, so Brown's Gas is STILL WATER; just in a high energy gaseous form that is NOT steam.
    expanded water molecules? hmmmmmmmm...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    just in a high energy gaseous form that is NOT steam.
    Hehehe... Anong klaseng gas kaya yan?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh wait... they retracted their initial theory...

expanded water molecules? hmmmmmmmm...
    Must be related to PI-Water.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When you split H2O (water), you get H2 & O2 and not HHO. There is no such thing as HHO.

The best part of this technology is, when you burn the HHO gas it turns bak into water. That is a perfect green technology!

But it would be more than 10 years before we can get an affordable comercial form of this technology into our cars.
    You missed one very vital thing. In a ideal world, the energy you get from "burning" H2 & O2 should be the same to split H2O. But in the real world, you have to deal with entropy, frictional losses and system inefficiencies.

As a system to power anything by itself, it will never happen. The proposed system is like trying to make a perpetual motion machine.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Water as Fuel / HHO Technology [Merged Threads]