New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Planning to replace our jurasic window type A/C. A split type a/c will cost more in the initial purchase than window type. However the cost of running the split type will actually be more energy efficient than window type based on the same cooling capacity? Is this true?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Get inverter ac

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Yes sir,mahal bilin Pero mura operating cost.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Window type is more energy efficient and easier to maintain. Window type has 1 motor cooling the condenser and blowing the evap. Split has 2 separate motors, long plumbing, cleaning is a pig.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Kung balak mo mag aircon ng nga 5 hours or more a day mas matipid yung inverter types kasi di sya patay sindi maintain lang yung motor nya pag nakuha na yung target temperature..pero kung mga 4 hours a day ka lang better get window type na hindi inverter kasi matagal mo mababawi yung price difference nila..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hitachi advertises a window type inverter a/c. Anyone knows the price & who sells it?

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Hitachi advertises a window type inverter a/c. Anyone knows the price & who sells it?
    35k-40k for 1hp
    sm i think still sells them or you can message e-reply (vic) of pinoydvd.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    35k-40k for 1hp
    sm i think still sells them or you can message e-reply (vic) of pinoydvd.com

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the one reason i'd use a split type, is because i have no window.
    hassle ang split type maintenance and cleaning..
    our office has both.. the window type gets visited less often by the repairmen.

perhaps the reason window types appear to break down more often, might be because more hands get to manipulate them more often..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the one reason i'd use a split type, is because i have no window.
    hassle ang split type maintenance and cleaning..
    our office has both.. the window type gets visited less often by the repairmen.

perhaps the reason window types appear to break down more often, might be because more hands get to manipulate them more often..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Once you go split, you'll never go window again.

Best feature: silence

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Depends on where you're going to use it. Kung sa sala, edi Split type. Kung maliit na kwarto, window.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast