New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 719 of 815 FirstFirst ... 619669709715716717718719720721722723729769 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 8142
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Hope they release a Note 20 lite with just the battery and screen size reduced(6.2-6.4), 2 rear cams (main and ultrawide) but still with wireless charging (reduced speed maybe 15watt and 25watt for wired charging) and ip68 rating.
    Edi exactly same spec na yun as Note 10 hehe.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Edi exactly same spec na yun as Note 10 hehe.

2 rear cam ba note 10? Note 9 yung dalawa lang.

Tsaka kahit 90refresh rate lang at FHD lang basta dynamic amoled. Hehehe.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    2 rear cam ba note 10? Note 9 yung dalawa lang.

Tsaka kahit 90refresh rate lang at FHD lang basta dynamic amoled. Hehehe.

3 rear cam ang Note 10, FHD with Dynamic AMOLED.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    3 rear cam ang Note 10, FHD with Dynamic AMOLED.

So pwede pa nga Note 20 lite. Kahit 3 cams pa pero less effective para pasok sa P35K budget.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    So pwede pa nga Note 20 lite. Kahit 3 cams pa pero less effective para pasok sa P35K budget.

Never got the point of these Lite models - why don't they just continue selling last year's model if it comes with the same specs anyway?

I would've been in the market to upgrade if Samsung would make a 6.3" sized Note 20 with top-spec features. Bigger screen isn't always better.

Apple does this very well - iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11 Pro, and the confirmed iPhone 12 Pro. All reasonably sized.

I know Samsung has the S20 as the equivalent, but the S20 has less internal memory and the cameras aren't a significant upgrade vs the Note 10 that's why I didn't get an S20 when it came out.

Let's see if the S30 will be any better since the Note 20 looks like a NO for me already.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Never got the point of these Lite models - why don't they just continue selling last year's model if it comes with the same specs anyway?

I would've been in the market to upgrade if Samsung would make a 6.3" sized Note 20 with top-spec features. Bigger screen isn't always better.

Apple does this very well - iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11 Pro, and the confirmed iPhone 12 Pro. All reasonably sized.

I know Samsung has the S20 as the equivalent, but the S20 has less internal memory and the cameras aren't a significant upgrade vs the Note 10 that's why I didn't get an S20 when it came out.

Let's see if the S30 will be any better since the Note 20 looks like a NO for me already.

And hopefully the S30 will have the under display camera and graphene battery (longbshot thoug) and a better refresh rate in conjunction with battery endurance and screen quality levels.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Samsung got hit worse than Apple in the pandemic and I think it's largely due to their S20 which only sold half vs their S10 in the same period.

They touted it as having the best camera ever but ended up falling short of the iPhone 11 and even its own Note 10 at times.

Meanwhile, Apple is making a killing with an affordable iPhone 11 and iPhone SE. iPhone 12's lineup also looks more promising vs the Note 20, so Apple will likely score another win there.

In the low end, Xiaomi and Huawei will inevitably grow faster than Samsung especially with a stronger local market. So it's pressure from both sides for the world's biggest smartphone manufacturer to get their act together and release good products once again.

Their last big win was the Note 10 release but unlikely to repeat that this year with an underwhelming Note 20 - I'd be happy to be proven wrong on this though.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I was waiting for the note 20 ultra. Am a note fanboi. But seems not such of a big upgrade over my note 10+

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Samsung got hit worse than Apple in the pandemic and I think it's largely due to their S20 which only sold half vs their S10 in the same period.
    I think naka-2 years (or more) nang best seller ng Samsung ang "A" series

Top Android smartphones: These are the best-selling phones in the 'post-premium era' | ZDNet

The Galaxy S line isn’t selling well anymore, and that could be a good thing | Android Authority

IMO, Samsung's "S" line is more of a demo unit of various phone parts na available from Samsung.

Camera+Screen+Phone+Memory+Processor

Same time, flagship sila pareho ng Note. - pero 2020 na ano pa ba ang pwede nila ilagay sa phone para pilahan sya ulit ng possible buyers?

Halos incremental improvement na lang from last Gen...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Smartphone and Cellphone Wars