New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    i know someone selling a dream satt and decoder(both original) hindi mo na kelangan magbayad ng monthly, up to sawa na. . pm me if interested.
    sent you PM

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    sent you PM
    Got it. PM sent.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i know someone selling a dream satt and decoder(both original) hindi mo na kelangan magbayad ng monthly, up to sawa na. . pm me if interested.

ei pm me mukhang ok yan ah

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir meron kami try ng brother ko nasa states siya kakabitan niya ng slingbox yun tv niya para mapanood ko yun channel sa u.s kakabit mo din siya sa internet......

http://www.provantage.com/sling-sb220-100~7SLNG004.htm

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bro, ako rin interested..wala pa kasing cable sa amin e...hiran ng nasa probinsya..ty..pa pm naman.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If Dream changes its downlink passcode, (and I understand that they do it quite frequently these days, what's the gameplan? I read that in China, these subscribers have to pay some money for the new passcode, and since it's not available on the fly, they have to wait for a few days/weeks....

Please advise.

TIA.

4403:matrix:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same request sir, please pm.thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako din pa PM...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=CVT;948564][COLOR="Teal"]
    If Dream changes its downlink passcode, (and I understand that they do it quite frequently these days, what's the gameplan? I read that in China, these subscribers have to pay some money for the new passcode, and since it's not available on the fly, they have to wait for a few days/weeks....

Please advise.

TIA.

You don't need to pay for the codes it's available on the net free as long as your reciever or STB has access for code edit menu. Also you will not wait for days/weeks specially if your box has AU software.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sent you PM.

Ano naman mga channels na kuha Bro? Kung ano yung broadcast ng Dream Cable, yun din makukuha namin?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Satellite TV [merged]