New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_ View Post
    Baka usual tv tuner gamit mo sir hindi black box na pang digital kasi sa pagkaka alam ko abs palang nag didigital broadcast. Wala pa ibang channels
    Nope! You're wrong.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    ^^ yes, you'll get non-abs-cbn channels in metro manila

no, your cable coax carries analog tv channels while the blackbox will only process digital tv (isdb-t standard) ... you will have to connect the blackbox on the AV input of your tv (using the supplied rca cable), while the cable coax remains on the Antenna input of the tv
    Ok Ito kung ganyan pwede ba Hdmi connection to TV parang mgs digital media player or Walang HDMI connection Ito.

So I short. Pag pagssbayin Ito with your existing cable and you want to watch like DZMM you have to switch to your AV/component/Hdmi channels?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    may RF in/out yung mahiwagang blackbox. pag analog cable ba pwede dito nakasaksak yung cable?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    After reading your post, that setup is similar to VCR with build in TV tuner where the coax cable is hooked up to VCR, then from VCR AV output to TV set A/V input.
    correct!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ok Ito kung ganyan pwede ba Hdmi connection to TV parang mgs digital media player or Walang HDMI connection Ito.

So I short. Pag pagssbayin Ito with your existing cable and you want to watch like DZMM you have to switch to your AV/component/Hdmi channels?
    walang HDMI ang blackbox (although the board itself have unused provision for it, possibly for the next rev build) ... yes, on the tv you simply switch to AV (source)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So how much is this box?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So how much is this box?
    its 2,500.00

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So how much is this box?
    its 2,500.00

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ P2500 ... includes a free abs-cbn sim card

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit kaya wala pang HDMI itong box? Dahil sa target market nila?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Bakit kaya wala pang HDMI itong box? Dahil sa target market nila?
    Very high probability, yes. It can output both Composite and RF... para sa mga legacy TVs.

But ironically, my bedroom Samsung LCD TV only has HDMI, Component, and VGA inputs.... no Composite. I have to use RF to receive the signal from the box through analog CH3 on the TV.

It's the 1980s all over again.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^ mine naman meron composite pero useless din pala tong high def LED ko kung ala naman composite out man lang ang blackbox kundi RCA out lang. Better use CRT TV na lang kaya. hehe

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast