New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Nope, 1:1 lang e meaning 1 isdb-t box connected to 1 device. If ever additional devices can connect they will all be tuned to the same channel. That is why I am also considering, instead of the wifi, usb connected na lang but connected to a wifi box thereby allowing more than 1 device to tune in.
    its not as robust as i expected, considering its wifi feature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Nope, 1:1 lang e meaning 1 isdb-t box connected to 1 device. If ever additional devices can connect they will all be tuned to the same channel. That is why I am also considering, instead of the wifi, usb connected na lang but connected to a wifi box thereby allowing more than 1 device to tune in.
    If you want that kind of setup. Each tv must have own digital box. The basic connection of digital box is red, white, yellow or rca cable.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ano kaya problem dun sa tvplus ko? everytime na istart ko siya, nagpapa-scan ng channel. dati naman hindi ganun. nakakabit sa kotse.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post
    ano kaya problem dun sa tvplus ko? everytime na istart ko siya, nagpapa-scan ng channel. dati naman hindi ganun. nakakabit sa kotse.
    is your unit the legitimate version of abs cbn?
    baka "look-alike" model...?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    check mo sa FB group ng tv plus/digital tv, dami info dun

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    check mo sa FB group ng tv plus/digital tv, dami info dun
    hay salamat may ka kumpetensya na soon ito overpriced tv plus!

Transmitter facilities para sa digital Terrestrial TV ng GMA Network, ginastusan ng P416M | Video | GMA News Online

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I own a TV with isdbt built-in, hindi ko ma-access yung exclusive channels ng ABS-CBN black box, do you thing there would be a way to access them by paying a one time fee to ABS-CBN (outlet)? I do not like Digi-Box since it would just add-up cluttered wires and consume a separate electric power... Do you think this is possible?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is your unit the legitimate version of abs cbn?
    baka "look-alike" model...?
    it is the legit one. i sent an email sa tv plus customer care, they verified my unit via serial numbers and such. they sent someone to check on it. nireplace unit na lang nila. good that it was still less than 6 months old and within warranty.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    dati rereklamo reklamo yang GMA na sinasabotahe daw ng ABS yung mga AlDub watchers na naka-TV plus pero yung signal pala nila ng problema hahaha.

RCA Brand yung 2nd unit ko ng Tv box. Pwde mag-play ng movies at mag-record ng shows.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    I own a TV with isdbt built-in, hindi ko ma-access yung exclusive channels ng ABS-CBN black box, do you thing there would be a way to access them by paying a one time fee to ABS-CBN (outlet)? I do not like Digi-Box since it would just add-up cluttered wires and consume a separate electric power... Do you think this is possible?
    In order to be able to watch exclusive TVchannels from ABS your digital tuner should know the decryption key

I believe they dont share the decryption key to other hardware manufacturers to force consumers to purchase their digital tuner box.

What youre asking defeats their intent to control viewership in their favor

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; February 2nd, 2017 at 10:18 AM.