New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    latest yata na xacti yung HD1, hi definition video mode 1280x960 yata pero parang interpolated lang...

parang mabusisi yung xacti walang built-in lens cover tapos kailangan mo pang i-swivel out yung LCD... probably not for everyday carry...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ok ba xacti sa low light shooting?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Videocam naman ang Xacti not Handycam, sorry sa OT hehe, ako may pasimuno :P

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mura nga dyan sa mayers, pero hindi kasi ako nagagawi dyan, especially this christmas season, mukhang mahirap magpunta dyan. how much kaya price diff kung sa HK bibili? gagamitin ko sana sa disney. ang bagal kasi mag shoot nitong Pentax ko, hindi ko lagi macapture yung mga kodak moments, nakakainit ng ulo.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    mura nga dyan sa mayers, pero hindi kasi ako nagagawi dyan, especially this christmas season, mukhang mahirap magpunta dyan. how much kaya price diff kung sa HK bibili?
    you can check the HK prices here which you can use to compare to Mayer's (if you can get through their always busy phone line).

Btw, I think HK-purchased digicams' warranty are not honored here. I'm not very sure, though.

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    gagamitin ko sana sa disney. ang bagal kasi mag shoot nitong Pentax ko, hindi ko lagi macapture yung mga kodak moments, nakakainit ng ulo.

You are a perfect candidate for a D-SLR upgrade!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have my Sony P200 for a year now, and it is taking great pictures.
    Also what is good about this digicam is fast at startup and refresh rate is fast too. Also this has manual controls, and must feature for amateur shooters who are planning to have DSLR soon.
    It is highly recommened at www.dpreview.com and great user photo result at www.trekearth.com.

Not to mention the menus is very user friendly. And if you buy this, don't forget to buy extra memory since this one comes with 16Mb MS. If you buy MS Pro Duo, you need to buy an adapter. And it supports MPEG4 video capture.

I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for P&S cam with a taste of manual control.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i recommend the Canon A700 hehe or better yet the A710is..very fast startup, excellent pictures, 6MP and best of all a class leading 6X zoom (for canon PnS models), all for way below 20k...approx 20k for the IS version

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger View Post
    boybi, mas mura pa rin dito sa Pinas vs. HK (Mongkok-Sham Shui Po) o sa Singapore (Sim Lim Square), if you know where to buy.

I always get my digicams / videocams from Ramon King - owner of Mayer Photo. His prices are normally 30%~40% lower than mall prices. Yun lang nga, cash basis only. Malaki talaga margin ng mall stores - that's why they can give you 0% for 12-months. Even Alex of Ambassador can't beat his prices.

He has the PowerShot SD800IS on stock for P16,500.- (sealed box, with original Canon warranty). If you call Super East/Canon Phils., they'll tell you he's one of their top 3 resellers by volume. He carries practically all brands.

Mayer Photo
    111,113,115 Carlos Palance St.
    Quiapo, Manila
    Tel. No.: 733-7598, 733-7722, 314-7786
    Store Cellphone #: 0917 896-0168

Byahe ka lang nga sa boundary ng Quiapo/Binondo.
    ser nagbebenta kaya sila ng mga old stock bnew canon 300d or refurbished ok units? i'm looking for 2 of these para sa company namin.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sa street ng hidalgo(near quiapo church) madami din dyan digital cam shop.

less 2k ang price compared sa ebay.ph

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    I have my Sony P200 for a year now, and it is taking great pictures.
    Also what is good about this digicam is fast at startup and refresh rate is fast too. Also this has manual controls, and must feature for amateur shooters who are planning to have DSLR soon.
    It is highly recommened at www.dpreview.com and great user photo result at www.trekearth.com.

Not to mention the menus is very user friendly. And if you buy this, don't forget to buy extra memory since this one comes with 16Mb MS. If you buy MS Pro Duo, you need to buy an adapter. And it supports MPEG4 video capture.

I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for P&S cam with a taste of manual control.
    i also have this camera P200.. ang pangit lng ung flash niya limited lang di gaya sa dati kong W1 na ganda ang kuha 3 meters above...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Planning to buy new digicam