New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    oyy ok yan ah...salamat sa contact info jaeger

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At kahit grey market ang bibilin mo, at least kung nasa Pinas mo binili, masosoli mo hehe, pag sa ibang country, wala kang habol.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat sa info pare..sayang may digicam na ako...

theveed almost got the xacti...kaso i bought minidv....sisi ako up to now

Dabid: Bili na ng DSLR

FUJI FINEPIX F10, meron ako nito almost a year na...no regrets at all!

here's the REVIEW

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    oyy ok yan ah...salamat sa contact info jaeger
    OT

welcome bro, Mayer was referred to me 3yrs ago by a local camera club who placed a bulk order of 50 Canon DSLRs for their members - so I checked him out. 2yrs ago, I got a new Canon IXUS30 then for P14T from Mayer; which the malls were selling for P22T, and Amabassador was selling for P19T. I doubted the warranty so I called Super East/Canon Phils to check on the warranty issued to me by Mayer - surprise, surprise - Mayer is an accredited reseller of Canon Phils. and was their no. 1 reseller 2 yrs ago.

Since that time I bought all my other stuff from him . . . Sony videocam, non-linear video editing gear (Canopus DV Storm2), CF & SD cards, etc.

I also referred Mayer to to an expat friend at the Asian Dev't Bank and the news spread around ADB so if you see american & european buyers there - they're likely from ADB. The ADB guys are frequent travellers and they told me that Mayer sells electronics cheaper than anywhere else in the world. Like me, they also go to Mongkok and Sham Shui Po (HK), Sim Lim Square (Singapore) or Panthip Plaza (Bangkok) but don't find prices as low as Mayer's.

sorry OT

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    xacti C5 ba yung newest model? makahanap nga ng review

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger View Post
    OT

I also referred Mayer to to an expat friend at the Asian Dev't Bank and the news spread around ADB so if you see american & european buyers there - they're likely from ADB. The ADB guys are frequent travellers and they told me that Mayer sells electronics cheaper than anywhere else in the world. Like me, they also go to Mongkok and Sham Shui Po (HK), Sim Lim Square (Singapore) or Panthip Plaza (Bangkok) but don't find prices as low as Mayer's.

sorry OT
    Bro palagi buzy mga contact numbers na binigay mo. Marami cguro mga tsikoteers na tumatawag na. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by XUV-AT2002 View Post
    Bro palagi buzy mga contact numbers na binigay mo. Marami cguro mga tsikoteers na tumatawag na. Thanks.
    Tawagan mo na lang sa cellphone.

Also, if Mayer doesn't have stock and can't wait for 2~3 more days, you can also try Watson Photo which is just around the corner from Mayer. Mura rin dun.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ILD: Dadating din yan... :D

Guys, the Fuji F30 is only 250bucks in Amazon, I'm getting one for my brother-in-law before Xmas (bayad nya, ako lang bibili hehe), can't wait to test it in real-world low-light affairs.

Kimps: The Xacti made me forget the usual Sony/JVC/Pana vidcams hehe.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Planning to buy new digicam