New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Will wait till next year so i won't get price gouged.

Rtx 3080 muna and cyberpunk, assassins creed Valhalla

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Owning a PS feels like a gateway drug and more and more I'm tempted to get a PC or Xbox to play Assetto Corsa or Forza Horizon.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Get a PC bro. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 is da bomb!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    PS5 prices are official for a Nov 19 launch:

However, no GT7 among the launch titles. Pass first for me on this one. Will buy when GT7 is out.

There are a few games which are backwards compatible from PS4. I hope they offer some goodies for those who will pre-order. For COD Black Ops Cold War pre-order, you can get both PS4 and PS5 versions for one price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There are only two games I'm interested in. STALKER 2 and Cyberpunk 2077. of course, flight sims are a given. But, I'm skewed towards WW2 flight sims.

But, STALKER 2 especially. I'm still addicted to the original games and their derivations.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Flew around el nido and my house in QC today using microsoft flight simulator 2020.

The roof shape of my house was modeled accurately (its unequal length letter "U" or horseshoe with 1 side being longer). Am impressed! Everything else is kinda generic based on the area architecture.

El Nido lagoons were there in all their glory....even the Miniloc resort pier and water houses.

I took off from NAIA, followed SLEX, edsa, whiteplains ave, katipunan etc. The models of megamall, the MRT, etc where really good. Ayala ave had some generic buildings BUT twin towers and ritz and dusit hotel were spot on...

Waiting for more mods where the street names show up hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Flew around el nido and my house in QC today using microsoft flight simulator 2020.

The roof shape of my house was modeled accurately (its unequal length letter "U" or horseshoe with 1 side being longer). Am impressed! Everything else is kinda generic based on the area architecture.

El Nido lagoons were there in all their glory....even the Miniloc resort pier and water houses.

I took off from NAIA, followed SLEX, edsa, whiteplains ave, katipunan etc. The models of megamall, the MRT, etc where really good. Ayala ave had some generic buildings BUT twin towers and ritz and dusit hotel were spot on...

Waiting for more mods where the street names show up hehehe.

This is the reason I'm kinda interested to get an Xbox. Flight Sim 2020 looks quite cool just flying around. They even made a tourism video of the Philippines using that:

WOW Philippines | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - YouTube

Kaso feeling ko the novelty will wear off quickly after a few weeks and I'll be left with a second console and joystick that will gather dust in my closet hehe.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    But i think flight simulator 2020 will be around a long time. Lots of mods soon, planes, new detailed cities and locations that you can add/purchase over the coming years.

Also i think there are many "grades" of flight simulator involvement...from casual to super hardcore . Just like racing sims but with much more complexity.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Am impressed with that video! Thanks for the link. Didnt know that existed.

Gonna sight see the world with my little single engined cessna.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    But i think flight simulator 2020 will be around a long time. Lots of mods soon, planes, new detailed cities and locations that you can add/purchase over the coming years.

Also i think there are many "grades" of flight simulator involvement...from casual to super hardcore . Just like racing sims but with much more complexity.

The mods will be mostly for PC right? Just like Assetto Corsa, they even have a Tarlac Circuit mod recently released hehe.

Left the gaming PC world almost a decade ago (GTX 4xx series) but the temptation is always there hehe.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Bro!!!!!!!

Gaming PC ka na!!!!!! Or Laptop. You know you were originally part of the master race hehehehe.

I was inspired to find more youtube videos on Manila and MS Flight simulator based on the one you linked earlier.

Over 50 Metro Manila Landmarks Spotted in Microsoft Flight Simulator - YouTube

Im gobsmacked considering this is all generated from artificial intelligence and satellite mapping. Imagine when a modder decides to model Metro Manila? That will be insane!

If they can do this with Manila...am sure i will spend days upon days visiting all the cool places of the world.

To heck learning to fly...or land....or navigate...or communicate with the AI control towers...or compete in navigation and shortest landing competitions...read weather charts....handle bad weather...use .navigation beacons...which you all can do in this Simulator. Wink!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
PC Gamers vs. Console gamers