New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    plasma tvs last for about 20,000 to 30,000 hrs. more than 10 yrs w/an
    avg of 8 hrs/day usage. happy na ako even if my plasma goes 'kaput'
    in the next 3 to 4 yrs. oras na siguro bumili ng bago by that time at
    marami na namang bagong labas with added new technological features.

amp...M54, anyway panalo ka naman sa pusta. bilhin mo na pareho :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kimps...check ko yung pinoydvd...member ako ng hometheaterforum.com pero antagal ko nang hindi nagpo-post and to be honest, the amount of info there is just overwhelming...

my choices for where to buy are either mail order (HTF members like me get some sweet discounts from some e-tailers), Costco, Best Buy, Brandsmart or Circuit City. may Sound Advice din dito but they are honestly too overpriced.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    bosing, check mo yung costco. parang meron silang sale ng plasma tvs.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    just curious, nagbebenta ba ng TV's ang crutchfield?

5. Join Date
    May 2004

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    yup that's what i thought. just wanted to suggest sana to m54 yung crutchfield (wala kasi sa list niya). we usually get our car audio equipment from them kasi. (ok naman ang experience namin with them.) pero last time kami nag-order almost 2 years ago na. nagsawa na nga magpadala ang crutchfield ng brochures e. not sure baka pumangit na reputation nila.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Kung for gaming sir, LCDs and DLPs are good. No burn in problems. However some say LCDs arent good when watching sports because they initially blur with fast moving objects.
    With plasmas there is always a risk of burn-in but the newer models are addressing this issue now.
    Kung DLPs, make sure no one sees the rainbow effect in your family or else the tv will be useless for them.
    Yung front projectors are also good for everything except for one thing....the lights should always be turned off in your room to maximize your viewing pleasure.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the inputs everybody :cool:

not too interested in the DLP's, mainly because they still have a cabinet and space is precious. but i'll look into some of the brands and the stores/sites that you guys have recommended.

usage is probably going to be 40% digital cable/hdtv, 40% gaming, and 20% DVD. i even have ambitions of hooking up a PC to the set, but first things first.

sarap manood ng NBA playoffs sa Plasma TV niyan, in High Definition with a surround sound system, wag lang si Bill Walton mag commentate :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    m54 pwede HTPC,

buti ka pa ako im stuck with my handmedown 80s trinitron...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
need a new TV (help me HT enthusiasts)