New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Anyone knows where I can buy Panasonic Inverter Microwave ovens here in the PH? I've been scouting Appliance stores like Anson's and SM but I can't find any. I just want to know if there's one locally before I buy from SG or HK (para 220v). Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wow, even microwave ovens have inverters na!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why the need for inverter microwave ovens? You're just going to use it for a few minutes at a time, savings in electricity will just be negligible. Kahit na gamitin mo pa yan sa mga convenience stores like 7-11, di naman continuous ang pag gamit, bale wala ang pagka-inverter nya.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Actually, pati washing machines meron din inverter.

I just want an inverter tech microwave because it cooks way better than traditional microwave (at least, accdg to its white paper and consumer reviews).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Why the need for inverter microwave ovens? You're just going to use it for a few minutes at a time, savings in electricity will just be negligible. Kahit na gamitin mo pa yan sa mga convenience stores like 7-11, di naman continuous ang pag gamit, bale wala ang pagka-inverter nya.
    I'm not really after the power savings, but of its cooking advantages over classic mwave ovens.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Here's a primer on Microwave Inverter tech: https://panasonic.ca/english/applian...e/inverter.asp

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    try e-bay.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I read the paper and I checked what kind of "changes" the inverter tech did for the microwave oven sa ibang sites. Well the technology behind the microwave (how it heats our food) is still the same. What changed was you get more power levels. Meaning it's not just the usual low med high. Now you can dial in more levels.

If your cooking or recipe (i.e., heat food at 60% power for 2 mins) calls for that then this is a definite must buy. Pero even the article doesnt boldy claim any kind of drastic electric bill savings, so you dont really buy this for savings.

Personally, I'd get it for its looks hehe ganda eh. Let me know if you find a store that carries the product sir. Goodluck! Ü

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I read the paper and I checked what kind of "changes" the inverter tech did for the microwave oven sa ibang sites. Well the technology behind the microwave (how it heats our food) is still the same. What changed was you get more power levels. Meaning it's not just the usual low med high. Now you can dial in more levels.

If your cooking or recipe (i.e., heat food at 60% power for 2 mins) calls for that then this is a definite must buy. Pero even the article doesnt boldy claim any kind of drastic electric bill savings, so you dont really buy this for savings.

Personally, I'd get it for its looks hehe ganda eh. Let me know if you find a store that carries the product sir. Goodluck! Ü

Do you have photos sir? I wanna see gaano ba kaganda ito.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post

sa US, HK at SG ko pa lang nakita mga ito e. I'm looking for one locally for warranty purposes. Medyo malaki rin kasi kaya hassle dalhin.

Actually, halos pareho lang ang idea nya sa inverter motors, sa traditional mwave, on/off lang ang beam, ito sinusoid ang wave, high to low na gradual (at least, that's what I understood) that's why it's better. I don't really imagine myself cooking using a microwave but who knows. It's a nice to have feature, just in case the need arises.

Also, it does claim power savings, by being more efficient in input:output. That's also the reason why it's 9lbs lighter than a comparable model /capacity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast