New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by davy88
    If mobility and size, ipod nano 4gb... ito rin binili ko coz i use it for jogging, etc. gaan talaga just buy silicon casing and protector for the screen.
    bought the nano. need my tunes for snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, etc...plus a few pictures of my family.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Thanks guys!!! Very very useful inputs!!!

Now I am contemplating on the PSP vs IPOD as well . But, umd disc are expensive

Hey OldBlue/Vick, ayos pala yun video and dvd ripping mwahahaha Which gives me an idea, pede ba yan sa mga bootleg dvd's? mwahahaha

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    this is the one I'm talking about:

its Creative Zen Vision:M
    smaller than the Creative Zen Vision.and it goes around 14K (+ 2K for financing charge ng HSBC aargh.. nag-card kasi ako eh)
    This one looks nice, but I prefered the 30G iPOD video for the reason that I can put thousands of pictures in it and home videos.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've had all the ipods except the 1st and 2nd generation one's.
    Not all iPods have the same sound quality. Doing some extensive testing, I and a few of my peers who are audiophiles agree that the iPod shuffle has the best sound due to it using a different chip set.

iPods do not use chips by Creative either. Their chipsets come from SigmaTel, PortalPlayer and lately Sharp.

When you buy an iPod it doesn't just stop there. It's the whole package of the iPod + iTunes + Mac / PC integration, along with "one of the" easiest interface to use as well. I've tried a dozen MP3 players in the market (i.e. Dell, Creative, Samsung, Sony, etc). The iPod isn't perfect, battery life for others are better, FM, and other neat features. But it works and works well. Not to mention an abundance of 3rd party add on's.
    With over 80% market share or so, I'm sure others would agree and of course others would beg to differ. You can't please everyone after all. :P

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any updates sa mga bagong lalabas na model?im contemplating on getting the 30gig ipod video but natatakot ako sa battery.....napapaisip naman ako sa zen....hay ano ba kuya

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    any updates sa mga bagong lalabas na model?im contemplating on getting the 30gig ipod video but natatakot ako sa battery.....napapaisip naman ako sa zen....hay ano ba kuya
    anong concern mo sa battery? ok lang ang 2nd gen at current video ipod ko. pero bilhin mo sya as primary music player then videos and photos. pag video ang laging gamit, few hours lang ang expected battery o kaya kailangan nakaplug.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The Best Music Players ay eto:

Nano 4Gb for those who like simplicity and slim profile

Creative Vision:M 30Gb for those who would like to pack all their audio, video & data files...

Both of the above are multi-awarded gadgets ng iba ibang trade publications & websites.

Stay away from the 5G iPod.... why: Its due for a re-design... may lalabas sa January na bagong 6G iPod sa January

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sold my 2Gb nano and bought a 30Gb iPod Video. ganda ng Video, dami mong pdeng i-download na podcasts sa iTunes for free. kakalibang.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    I bought a generic one at electronics boutique for 139.99
    have this as well... very nifty and cheap gadget!!

i've even tried using it to connect my TV and DVD player (using composite outs) to my PC speakers just for kicks. it works!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    I downloaded all 15 episodes of The OC Season 3, and my wife's favorite Desperate Housewives SEason 2 15 episodes din.
    from where do you download them? pa-PM naman ng link.

also, what dvdripper software do you use? freeware? pa-PM din ng link.

thanks!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you copy your MP3s from your ipod to PC?

ive got 1gig Sony NW507 and a 30G Ipod Video for my wife..

Ipod Battery sucks!!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    Can you copy your MP3s from your ipod to PC?
    Yes but not with iTunes. You need iPod Access for Windows to be able to do that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
which Ipod?