New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    What do you think is the best ipod out there? Nano 4gb? or 30gb photo/video ipod? In terms of sound quality, availability of accessories and durability against abuse. Useful ba ang video? The screen seems too small for video/movies.

Any other problems you guys encountered?

I'm planning to use the ipod for car as well. There does not seem to alot of after market interface for the nano. How much is the 30 gb and nano in the PH? I'm contemplating if I should buy in our country or here abroad but I have no idea how much sa atin. Baka masmura

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    For iPods, the Nano has a bit longer battery life that the iPod photo. However, the shell of the Nano tends to get scratched real easily. 30GB photo or 60GB video, sound quality is the same. In fact, same for all iPods. Nagkakatalo yan sa earphones mo na gagamitin. So, if you're gonna buy an iPod, invest in a good pair of headphones. I've tried the video version. Screen's to small for my personal preference.

There are better sounding digital audio players out there: the iRiver H320 and the Sony NW-HD5 (I've tested both). The iRiver's video capabilties is way better than the iPod. Mas maganda rin ang audio quality nya, player wise and earphone wise. However, mas mahal sya.

Same for te NW-HD5: mas maganda ang audio quality kaysa iPod. At, di hamak na mas magandang tumunog your earphones. Mas mura pati kaysa 30GB iPod.

Nga lang, mas..."cool" at "fashonista" looking ang iPod.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    well, instead of getting an ipod, I've opted for a Creative Zen Vision:M..

30 gb, with video playback, pics, FM Tuner, , better audio quality, Mic and longer battery life..

and from what I've heard, IPOD gets their chipset from Creative.

Oh, did I also mention that this baby is way cheaper than the IPOD? hehehe
    Last edited by chain; March 24th, 2006 at 05:57 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    How much yun creative zen? May interface ba sya with car audio? thanks

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    well, based from the Villman flier I have...

The Creative Zen Vision is P20,988; 0% P1,749/12 months
    Ipod Video 30gb- P19,488; 0% P3248/6 months
    Ipod Nano 4gb- P15,486; P2581/6 months
    Ipod Nano 60gb- P25,488; P4248/6 months

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ipod Video is the best for me. you get to archive music, photo and video. in terms of sound-quality, fair but ok enough for me.

photo and video viewing can be done naman sa TV via A/V cable, if you're not happy with the small screen. I even tried connecting this ipod to a projector, ok pa din naman.

mas mura kung nasa US ka.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    this is the one I'm talking about:

its Creative Zen Vision:M
    smaller than the Creative Zen Vision.and it goes around 14K (+ 2K for financing charge ng HSBC aargh.. nag-card kasi ako eh)
    Last edited by chain; March 25th, 2006 at 02:11 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    whats the difference of the two?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    this is the creative zen vision:

compare it to the one above.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i bought my ipod video 30GB at Ambassador virra mall (3rd Floor) for P15,800 with warranty.I'm still new to it, so its a matter of learning its operations. At the moment, puro songs lang muna laman.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
which Ipod?