New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    ito na ang susunod,sa ngayon blu ray players cost about $1,000.00 kung swerte ka na isa sa naka score ng PS3 built in ang blu ray interface.masasayang na ang mga naipong DVD's,parang laser disc,vcd,vhs,betamax:arghhh:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    more info about blu ray

http://www.blu-ray.com/faq/

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    magkano kaya writer nito

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by onat_1 View Post
    ito na ang susunod,sa ngayon blu ray players cost about $1,000.00 kung swerte ka na isa sa naka score ng PS3 built in ang blu ray interface.masasayang na ang mga naipong DVD's,parang laser disc,vcd,vhs,betamax:arghhh:
    Di ba backward compatible ang blu-ray sa mga DVD disc? Yep mahal nga masyado wait na lang tayo I'm sure in time it can be had for about 100 bucks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^yes, it's backward compatible. i guess some people might choose to upgrade their collections though.

chaka abangan natin muna kung sino mananalo dun sa fight-to-the-death between blu ray and hd dvd.... :boxing:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, hindi masasayang ang mga current DVD collections since backward compatible naman ang mga Blu-Ray or HD-DVD players.

nasa around P2,000.00 each pa ang mga Blu-Ray movies sa ngayon, P300.00-P900.00 naman ang orig na DVD movie.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Of course, kailangan mo ang TV that can handle a 1080p resolution.

More $$$

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kunti pa lang ang 1080P tvs. Lahat ng naka labas ngayon puro 768 native resolution na HD. Yung EDTV only 480 native resolution. Blu-ray has almost all the major studios on its side. Only Universal Studio has stuck its gun to release exclusively on HD-DVD.
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 28th, 2006 at 08:01 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    To early to get either HD-DVD or Blu-Ray. But Some say that they will both Coexist like the game consoles. For now konti palang HDTV's with 1080p. Masyado pang Mahal. But there is alot of HDTV's or even LCD's na bumababa ang price like Samsung with nice packages and in 0% 12 months to pay via BPI SIP. Both HD-DVD & Blu-Ray are backward compatible naman so no problem. Not only that. You have to upgrade for an AVR that can decode Dolby-TrueHD or DTS-HD. At 1st I was contented with my Laser Disc then the DVD came out I got bored watching LD. And now HD-DVD and Blu-ray. I saw a demo of Toshiba HD-DVD in Listening in style and at Spectra Parksquare. Believe me. Ayaw mo nang bumuli ng DVD's ones you get to experienced it. Now I'm thinking of disposing all my DVD's.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    To early to get either HD-DVD or Blu-Ray. But Some say they they will both Coexist like the game consoles.
    I agree. Sooner or later, a company will produce a player that can play both formats just like DVD-R/DVD+R.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Blu Ray Disc