New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i still need to buy FM interface and video cable, pero medyo mahal. Might order from reatives in the U.S. Should have bought in the US since it is much cheaper and students can avail of a big dicounts there.May pamangkin naman dun. Next target would be a laptop

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i was also choosing between the Creative Zen Micro and the Ipod 4G 20gb.

the Zen Micro had a flaw sa earphone jack. pangit yata yung design so nawawala ang sound. i hope they corrected this with the new Zen Vision.

i gave the local Creative distributor a call and they said pag sira unit mo, they have to ship it to singapore pa for repairs.

so i choose the Ipod because ang daming 3rd parties dito na kaya mag repair nito pag nasira.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ipods are uncool

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nano 4 gb or ipod 30gb... it really depends on your needs.

If mobility and size, ipod nano 4gb... ito rin binili ko coz i use it for jogging, etc. gaan talaga just buy silicon casing and protector for the screen.

Ipod 30gb di mo naman ata magagamit for video, may friend ako bumili hindi nagamit kasi parang di sobrang user friendly maglagay ng video and ang bilis naman maubos ang battery if you watch.

song storage wise, di mo rin mapupuno ang 4gb kaya its more than enough

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    Ipods are uncool
    yup, that was exactly what I was thinking when I was choosing between an Ipod and a Samsung. One of my reason was that everyone has one. So I got the 20 gig samsung. Same functionality, but cheaper.

but the newer models, like the Ipod Video seems nice. If I am forced to chose an Ipod this will be it. For roughly the same price you can already get a PSP.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    carlos - mura kuha mo sa ipod video mo 18490 kuha ko sa apple

oldblue - how do you connect your ipod video and watch tv it or how do you able to use it sa projector?

for me ok ipod video,got a 30gb, it so cool!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I've got a iPod Video 60GB. It's simply awesome! I converted some music home videos I made for my son's 1st birthday party, saved them on my iPod and played them through a video projector during the party! Tapos during the party and games I played some music selection I chose for the party. It's a great multi-media device, aside from being a personal MP3 & video player.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    carlos - mura kuha mo sa ipod video mo 18490 kuha ko sa apple

oldblue - how do you connect your ipod video and watch tv it or how do you able to use it sa projector?

for me ok ipod video,got a 30gb, it so cool!!!

courtesy of bluebimmer here, I used a simple .35mm 3 connector RCA Cable. what i did was to interchange the yellow and the red. pag connect mo sa TV, plug the yellow (cable) to the red (TV), plug the red (cable) to the yellow (TV), white stays the same. Ipod sells their A/V cable at 1,500++, I bought a generic one at electronics boutique for 139.99 sa projector ganun din naman, may RCA connectors din naman sya like the TV.

*cardo,

i got the 30GB. so far I downloaded all 15 episodes of The OC Season 3, and my wife's favorite Desperate Housewives SEason 2 15 episodes din. and I have around 800 Mp3 songs pa lang, my wedding dvd video + photo slideshow and other photos. I still have 20GB left hehehe.

if this keeps on, baka kailanganin ko talaga 60GB, kasi plano ko na mag-download ng mp4 movies and view na lang sa TV.

kung mahilig ka sa movies and you dont like clutter of DVD's, get the 60GB.

ang gusto ko lang sa Ipod andami software freeware na available sa net. like dvd rippers to ipod video format converters. since #1 sa States at ito, yan ang benefit, like NOkia phones, dami downloadable apps. with Zen and IRiver and others, hindi ko lang alam ...
    Last edited by oldblue; March 26th, 2006 at 01:10 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mga bros. O.T. lang. If you need IPOD's and/or accessories, I can quote you a good price. Just e-mail me at eljontrading*yahoo.com. Please also refer to my ad, just search "Consumer Electronics". Maraming salamat po.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    psp vs IPOD vs Zen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
which Ipod?