New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    From your wifi device, if it is a computer, try to look at what your router address is... In windows, youll see this if you type ipconfig /all. Or in mac or linux ifconfig. The item you will be interested in is router. That is the router address you have.

From a browser type the router address and it would lead you to a login for the router itself... I think default user ( as of the router in my mom's place - similar to yours) was pldtadmin. Password was 1234567890. If you get in... Then you can change the settings of the SSID. Item...

If in case the user / password i gave here is wrong, you can call their call center and they will give it to you... Kung magtanong kung bakit... Sabihin mo na lang you want to set more strict security sa browsing like filtering **** etc... Hehe.
    It's a bit complicated pala. Filtering **** is not really a problem for me. hehehe.

*liempoboi, I like yours better. Dumihin ang puti kasi.

so hypothetically, my neighbor or anyone within the range can use my wifi since there's no password?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Kane View Post

so hypothetically, my neighbor or anyone within the range can use my wifi since there's no password?
    But ofcourse hehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    But ofcourse hehe
    How do I prevent that?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    How do I prevent that?
    Set up a pssword lang

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    How do I set up a password

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    How do I set up a password
    Wat ur wireless roueter ? If netgear i can help if PLdT you check the post above

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Oh sorry. PLDT. I won't setup a password na lang.

WIFI feels so liberating pala!!! There's not much difference in speed pala compared to LAN. I love how I have less wires na in my room

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ung WPA password un ng wifi.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ung WPA password un ng wifi.
    Anong WPA ?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Oh sorry. PLDT. I won't setup a password na lang.

WIFI feels so liberating pala!!! There's not much difference in speed pala compared to LAN. I love how I have less wires na in my room
    it sure is liberating, not only sa laptop pati sa android smartphone. pwede mag transfer ng files without plugging in phone or ejecting the micro sd

the only speed diff is in file transfer. using laptop with wifi and desktop with LAN cable and a belkin N router, i can get 4.5 MB/s file transfer speeds. pero > 10 MB/s if both naka LAN cable

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast