New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1094
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    konzert? sakura? di ba plain amplifier lang sila?

afaik you need a receiver with dolby/dts decoding capability for a home theater setup ... unless your source is a pc that can output all six analog signals for 5.1 setup in which case you'll need a 6-channel amplifer

integrated amps yang mga yan.
    daming channels nga, may surround pa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Worth ba ang Samsung Series 9 for a big screen tv Versus Samsung Series 8 na 60"?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    hi hello po!
    ask ko lang po kung meron ng nakagamit sa inyo ng konzert or sakura amps?
    budgeted sa ngayon eh.

thanks and more power!
    Just go to Pinoydvd.com.

Daming used na AVR less than 10T. Denon, Harman, Onkyo etc.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    Worth ba ang Samsung Series 9 for a big screen tv Versus Samsung Series 8 na 60"?
    I was never a fan of expensive "TOTL" screens. My tip? Buy the biggest and most affordable Plasma panel from a manufacturer you trust. Why Plasma? Better viewing and they're less expensive when we're talking about 40 inches and above.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Kindly share and post your home theater set-up na din.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    What is "TOTL"?

LCDs are definitely not my vote already...I am leaning towards the AMOLEDs or the higher definition LEDs. Parang out sa akin ang PLASMA kasi sobrang bulky and matakaw sa koryente.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    What is "TOTL"?

LCDs are definitely not my vote already...I am leaning towards the AMOLEDs or the higher definition LEDs. Parang out sa akin ang PLASMA kasi sobrang bulky and matakaw sa koryente.
    plasma is almost as thin as led's na din... pag dating namin sa koryente.. hindi na din matakaw compare sa old plasma's and...... ang lumalabas na plasma ngayon, ay may energy star rating na din...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Seems like plasma tv is still competing with the led. But are there still plasma tv for the 50" up? mostly are led's.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    plasma is almost as thin as led's na din... pag dating namin sa koryente.. hindi na din matakaw compare sa old plasma's and...... ang lumalabas na plasma ngayon, ay may energy star rating na din...
    Plasma TV's have certainly become more efficient, but it's still nowhere near that of an LCD, much less an LED TV of the same size.

Chart of the average power consumption of 2013 models for LCD, LED and Plasma TVs

Source: LCD vs LED vs Plasma 2013: Electricity Cost

All this means is that, you can watch twice or up to thrice as long on an LED TV compared to a Plasma TV for the same electricity cost. The operating cost should also be taken into consideration, not just the outright cost.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Yung heat produced ng plasma...di ba mas mainit din eto than LEDs. So dadag load sa AC ng home theather room?!

Home Theater Thread