New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    Nakakainis nga na masmaganda promos ng prepaid compared sa postpaid plans kahit noon pa. Ayoko lang talaga ng magloload pa and register sa promos which is why postpaid pa din ako.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Siguro nga mas mura ang prepaid because you don't have a free phone and billing. Ang naiwan na lang sa postpaid ay ung mga company sponsored line, mga may pera at tamad mag register sa promos. Dati kasama dito ung ayaw magpalit ng number, but that is moot now.
    The only reason preventing me from converting to prepaid is going to physical store to process it.

Pero may mga prepaid load and promos na 30 days, loading every month is just like paying bills online, so no problem sa kin registering every month.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    You can do it thru globe one

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    My globe at home prepaid WiFi load is about to expire, I used only used the unit while waiting for a wired connection. Is there a way to save it? Transfer via share a load is not possible. Would loading it with 10 kesos extend the expiry to 1 year? I tried loading thru Lazada but it does not recognize the number.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Tomorrow na implementation of mobile number portability act. Anyone switching to other networks? Ano na pinaka sulit na plan/prepaid promos now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smart via GigaLife app has 599 for 3 months of unli call and text to ALL networks, 8gb data. So every 90 days lang ang pagregister or pagload and you can just add another data plan if malakas ka sa data.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    The only reason preventing me from converting to prepaid is going to physical store to process it.

Pero may mga prepaid load and promos na 30 days, loading every month is just like paying bills online, so no problem sa kin registering every month.
    I think yun isa pang reason for people staying sa prepaid is pag nawala yun phone, they can replace your sim with the same number. I am not sure though if kaya na nila gawin yan ngayon sa prepaid.
    If kaya yan, baka switch na rin ako sa prepaid. I’ve been using my number for more than 12 years narin kasi, nakakatakot if mawala, ang hirap magpalit kasi nakakabit sa banks, registrations, etc yun number…

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    If you can switch networks, can you also switch from postpaid to prepaid?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rd81 View Post
    I think yun isa pang reason for people staying sa prepaid is pag nawala yun phone, they can replace your sim with the same number. I am not sure though if kaya na nila gawin yan ngayon sa prepaid.
    If kaya yan, baka switch na rin ako sa prepaid. I’ve been using my number for more than 12 years narin kasi, nakakatakot if mawala, ang hirap magpalit kasi nakakabit sa banks, registrations, etc yun number…

Thanks for reminding that aspect. Nun nga bigla na disable sim card ko I just had to go to smart store.

Isa pa sa problem ko dito sa plan eh pag nagbago ang plan na available. Like now their new plan na same monthly I'm paying has double the allocated data + unli on 5g and unli din sa landline.

My current plan same amount pero half the data, hindi unli 5g and limited landline minutes.

Upgrading this requires me to go to smart store. Kung prepaid to zI can adopt in a fly.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    If you can switch networks, can you also switch from postpaid to prepaid?
    yes po

----------

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yes po

----------
    Thanks! Thinking of downgrading my plan. Just have to decide if postpaid or prepaid na.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i think these telcos will shift their services that will rely heavily on DATA.. globe now has this GOMO sim which you pay say 300 pesos for 30gb data which you can convert the data into "calls or text" load..

also, for you to be able to transfer networks, you need to register the number to your name.. hence pag nawala, just call the operator and they can immediately deactivate or block the sim.

their plans now are very attractive.. sa globe, may 599 plan that have 5 or 10gb of data with unli calls and text to all network and landline..

for me mas cheaper na ito at hassle free compared to prepaid na almost 500 din ang magagastos mo sa load.. tapos nakakalito pa humanap ng promo..

Globe vs. Smart Plan