New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Damned!!

Christmas parol does 120 watts to nearly 300 watts during it's blinking cycle.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Damned!!

Christmas parol does 120 watts to nearly 300 watts during it's blinking cycle.
    I think I'll have our family choose between the on/off lights of our parol against hams and keso de bola.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bwiseat View Post
    I think I'll have our family choose between the on/off lights of our parol against hams and keso de bola.
    Actually, if you consider that the lighted parol will be turned-on only a few hours per night (example = 6:00pm to 9:00pm), it is not that much. But if you plan to leave it on until morning, well iba na yun.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Actually, if you consider that the lighted parol will be turned-on only a few hours per night (example = 6:00pm to 9:00pm), it is not that much. But if you plan to leave it on until morning, well iba na yun.
    Yun na nga sir GH. They tend to forget turning it off that I have to do it myself when I get home early the next morning.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    At that schedule, bro... That would be almost 1KW-Hr worst case a night.....

11.4K:eathis:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bwiseat View Post
    Yun na nga sir GH. They tend to forget turning it off that I have to do it myself when I get home early the next morning.
    If that is the case, I have the perfect product for you.

CD-R King Digital Timer

http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products...d=6223&main=52

http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products...d=2710&main=52

I am actually using these timers at the office and at home.

The security lights at the office are switched on and off using these timers.

At home, since I have my own condo, I have the timers switch on some lights around the place so I don't get home to a totally dark home. I also have my ref on the timer (off between 1am to 5:00am), hoping to save some pesos in electric bills.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 25th, 2010 at 04:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Hahaha!

Wala kang lusot sa CDR King,- ang galing nila!....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^^^ Hahaha!

Wala kang lusot sa CDR King,- ang galing nila!....

Hehehe! They've got all sorts of gadgets.

BTT: Thanks for info on the digital power reader. Gotta remember to get one when I pass by Ace or TruValue. Was near one na kanina, just forgot to pass by.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Walandyo,- 3 ng ACE Hardware ang pinagtanungan ko niyan dito sa SouthMM (ATC, SouthMall, Hypermart Center LPC), wala silang stock! (Baka inubos na ng mga Tsikoteers?....)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Walandyo,- 3 ng ACE Hardware ang pinagtanungan ko niyan dito sa SouthMM (ATC, SouthMall, Hypermart Center LPC), wala silang stock! (Baka inubos na ng mga Tsikoteers?....)

I bought mine at Ace Hardware in sm megamall. An attendant also mentioned meron daw sa Market Market branch ng Ace.

Or last resort, buy yours through the ads in SULIT.COM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
GADGET: OMNI Digital Power Reader