New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    CPU - 39 deg.C
    mobo - 38 deg.C

PSU is 350W, running a P4-2.4GHz overclocked to 2.7GHz.

the computer's been on for the whole day na and it's got the cover closed, no chassis fans, sa PSU lang and stock p4 fan and heatsink.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    p4 na 3.2 ghz core temp right now is 46 deg. c!
    Pc has been runing for about 24+hrs now!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AMD Athlon64 3200 -> 46 C
    Asus Mobo -> 37 C

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CPU Athlon XP 2100+ = 48.1 C
    Vid Card Nvidia FX5200 = 43.2 C
    Motherboard = 35 C
    PSU (generic 350watt) = 38 C

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    ask ko lang, anu normal working temperature range ng system and CPU?

mines sempron2200, replaced ko ung CPU heat sink, kasi nasira ung clip for the CPU fan.

sa bios, the CPU is registering 45-53 deg.C and the system goes from 20-30deg.C with the cover on.

is this normal?the fan is registered to be running at 4680-4710rpm.

naglagay me ng thermal paste, pero di ko sure kung kulang or sobra, basta mga approx. 1mm bead nilagay ko sa center ng processor....

Sir,

I advise you to put auxiliary fan and change your current processor fan.

Maiinit talaga sempron, though d ka magkakaproblem it will shorten the cpu life and sometimes it can crash (BSoD)

Some Mobo can withstand extreme heat while others cannot so it also depends on your mobo.

bakit lalamig ng units nyo ata...50-60 deg ung sa server, 1/2 on na siya, open case, tutok sa fan...

Quote Originally Posted by katsudon_ph View Post
    Sir,

I advise you to put auxiliary fan and change your current processor fan.

Maiinit talaga sempron, though d ka magkakaproblem it will shorten the cpu life and sometimes it can crash (BSoD)

Some Mobo can withstand extreme heat while others cannot so it also depends on your mobo.
    nagcacrash nga to pag sobrang init na....lumutong ang clip, kaya nahulog ang fan...

palitan ko ng much faster CPU fan? anu marerecomend nyo? ung tumatakbo atleast 5500rpm....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    bakit lalamig ng units nyo ata...50-60 deg ung sa server, 1/2 on na siya, open case, tutok sa fan...
    Computer temperature depends on the ambient temperature. If the room is hot or not well ventilated, then the CPU's temp would tend to be warmer.

Is your server located in a small room or enclosed in a corner with minimal ventilation?

My CPU's case has a "delta" fan replacing the original case fan. The delta moves four times more volume of air than the original. Although it's also noisier, I can manually throttle to be slower (and quieter) if I am not doing processor intensive tasks. If I am playing my games or doing some video/image editting stuff, it's full throttle.

kulong tong shop,e.. full glass and the only opening is the door.now ok pa naman, eto na gamit ko.. tututukan ko nalang ng small fan para di maginit masyado...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    put inflow and outflow auxiliary fan and replace the fan cguro. dami naman aftermarket dyan na pang amd.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
CPU and SYSTEM working temperature