New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

ask ko lang, anu normal working temperature range ng system and CPU?

mines sempron2200, replaced ko ung CPU heat sink, kasi nasira ung clip for the CPU fan.

sa bios, the CPU is registering 45-53 deg.C and the system goes from 20-30deg.C with the cover on.

is this normal?the fan is registered to be running at 4680-4710rpm.

naglagay me ng thermal paste, pero di ko sure kung kulang or sobra, basta mga approx. 1mm bead nilagay ko sa center ng processor....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    my athlon64 3200 2.0ghz overclocked to 2.2ghz is * 50-60 degrees no prob.

di ko matandaan ung temp. nito before the change, pero other pcs (atlon 1.6) ko 35-40 deg. lang,e....

now 31 deg.C ang system, 53 deg.C ang CPU...

nag hang, resetted,pero no display 1x..

then turn off, the on ko ulit, ok na....nang pinata ko, yan ang nakuha ko parin 31 deg and 53deg.
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; August 26th, 2006 at 06:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    my 2.4Ghz is playing around 40-45 degrees. its always on (24/7) pero tinanggal ko naman na kasi lahat ng covers.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    you're fine yung sakin laptop with 1.6 turion goes up to 60 degrees before undervolting, it got as hot as 68.

yan ang reading kanina...may inad-just ako, 50's na now..pero open case..test ko tommorow pag closed case....

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    CPU Temp: 66C
    System Temp: 43C

Processor: P4 3.0

Power Supply: Task 450 Watts

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    ask ko lang, anu normal working temperature range ng system and CPU?

mines sempron2200, replaced ko ung CPU heat sink, kasi nasira ung clip for the CPU fan.

sa bios, the CPU is registering 45-53 deg.C and the system goes from 20-30deg.C with the cover on.

is this normal?the fan is registered to be running at 4680-4710rpm.

naglagay me ng thermal paste, pero di ko sure kung kulang or sobra, basta mga approx. 1mm bead nilagay ko sa center ng processor....

Sir,

I advise you to put auxiliary fan and change your current processor fan.

Maiinit talaga sempron, though d ka magkakaproblem it will shorten the cpu life and sometimes it can crash (BSoD)

Some Mobo can withstand extreme heat while others cannot so it also depends on your mobo.

Quote Originally Posted by katsudon_ph View Post
    Sir,

I advise you to put auxiliary fan and change your current processor fan.

Maiinit talaga sempron, though d ka magkakaproblem it will shorten the cpu life and sometimes it can crash (BSoD)

Some Mobo can withstand extreme heat while others cannot so it also depends on your mobo.
    nagcacrash nga to pag sobrang init na....lumutong ang clip, kaya nahulog ang fan...

palitan ko ng much faster CPU fan? anu marerecomend nyo? ung tumatakbo atleast 5500rpm....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    From the Gadgets forum.......

We also have an Athlon XP 1700+/ASUS AMD 760 motherboard. If it comforts you any, cpu temp goes up to 56C (A/C is off) within a couple minutes of turning the pc on.

I may be wrong on this, so please someone correct me. But, I've always thought that the Sempron 2200+ is based off the Athlon XP and we all know the Athlon XP is a hot-running cpu. I was glad to upgrade to the cooler-running Athlon 64's.

You're going to have to apply some smart cooling techniques to cool off an AthlonXP/Sempron. My Athlon XP 1700+ ran fine although we did get a better case (an Antec) with some chassis cooling fans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
CPU and SYSTEM working temperature