New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    I signed up for Nvidia’s notification for availability but by the time the email got to me, their 3080 stock were sold out.

A lot of people were definitely hitting F5 earlier today as all the regular online stores went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe because of bots.

How a Bot Bought Dozens of RTX 38 Units Before Consumers Could Grab Them | PCMag

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Badtrip K380 Keyboard ng Logitech nagloloko agad isang key. Tinanggal ko and nilinis ganun pa din. *sigh*

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Badtrip K380 Keyboard ng Logitech nagloloko agad isang key. Tinanggal ko and nilinis ganun pa din. *sigh*

Not covered by warranty?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Not covered by warranty?

I bought it from China through Shopee eh (not available yung color na gusto ko here). I already sent them a pm on fb asking for their service center. 🤞

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    I bought it from China through Shopee eh (not available yung color na gusto ko here). I already sent them a pm on fb asking for their service center. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

Try spraying some contact cleaner and then if you have pressurized air to blow on the key. Baka para yang Macbook keyboard na super sensitive to dust getting trapped under the key.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    gpu out of stcok
    plat psu out of stock, glad they resolved the recall

40days of waiting time is too long.. LOL

Samsung Foundry !!! WTF !!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Taiwan’s Asus rated top laptop brand for first time | Taiwan News

Taiwan’s Asus rated top laptop brand for first time

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Asus laptops were ranked first by Laptop Mag in their “Best & Worst Laptop Brands 2020” list for the first time since they started releasing the rankings 10 years ago.

According to Laptop Mag, the Taiwanese company consistently produced systems with powerful specs in addition to being well-designed and innovative. They also offered a wide variety of selection from more affordable Chromebooks to more expensive models well-suited for gaming.

The laptops were judged in five categories: reviews, design, support & warranty, innovation, and value & selection. The time period during which the brands were reviewed began May 15, 2019, and ended May 15, 2020.

Two Asus models that impressed Laptop Mag were the Zephyrus G14 and the ROG Mothership, “with the former being the longest-lasting gaming laptop around, and the latter being the first detachable gaming laptop.”

In terms of design, the company has distinguished itself as a leader in dual-screen laptops. Their ScreenPad 2.0, found in the ZenBook 15 and VivoBook S15, can function as a touchpad, numerical pad, and secondary touchscreen display. For their ZenBook Duo UX481 and ZenBook Pro Duo, there is a full-length secondary touchscreen on top of the keyboard deck.

The only area the company lost some significant points was in the area of tech support. Laptop Mag found Asus to have a solid online service but found that the support team over the phone lacked appropriate knowledge and could not answer all of their questions.

In total, Laptop Mag included 11 different brands in their best and worst list. In addition to Asus taking the top position, two other Taiwanese brands also made the list, with MSI coming in at number four and Acer taking the sixth spot.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Kelan kaya mag balik ang normal pricing.and.supplies ng.mga.laptops? wala na mahanap sa mga malls mga low.to mid price laptops, kung meron man laki ng price tinaas

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Kelan kaya mag balik ang normal pricing.and.supplies ng.mga.laptops? wala na mahanap sa mga malls mga low.to mid price laptops, kung meron man laki ng price tinaas

I follow some shops for updates. Meron talaga dumarating na pc hardware. Laptops medyo low supply talaga coz of tsmc. Mid tier laptops that cost 40k and above are somewhat available. But For this price range you can build an matx system with a decent monitor and ups?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I follow some shops for updates. Meron talaga dumarating na pc hardware. Laptops medyo low supply talaga coz of tsmc. Mid tier laptops that cost 40k and above are somewhat available. But For this price range you can build an matx system with a decent monitor and ups?
    I usually bring with me my laptop kasi kaya di pwede desktop talaga, last.june dami pa supplies, dapat bumili nako noon pa, im looking for.15.6 inch ryzen 5 with vega8, may nakita ako sa lazada 34k acer, nasa below 30k lang yan dati bago mag pandemic hehe