New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by onie

***y Britney...YES!!
    That lady is a dumb blonde, she probably never used a camera.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    weird huh.. di kaya akala nya paparazziiii ka?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kayo naman, racist na kaagad ang bintang nyo

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hehe kung mention agad na 'color' backout agad yan hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    trip lng niya yun para mapansin....xado OA! hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    kayo naman, racist na kaagad ang bintang nyo

di naman

pero, ako din. may mga racial discriminations na rin ako naexperience dito sa US from the airline, to driving, to eating in a restaurant... Though they are microinequities... di ko na lang pinapansin. wala ako sa pinas eh hehehehe teritoryo nila ito

Kaya minsan mas ok yun mga cities na may diversity. Pag all-white town or state nakow! Minsan masnakakatakot pa kesa mga gangsta nieghborhoods hehehe.

but then again, the US is a huge country. There are places that people think man did not land on the moon!!! They think its a big hoax And some places where they don't see other races and they think the world is all white.

I have one white guy friend who's from Utah, niloloko namin sya that diversity in Utah is Male and Female hehehe. The place where he grew up walang asian or african-american.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    I have one white guy friend who's from Utah, niloloko namin sya that diversity in Utah is Male and Female hehehe. The place where he grew up walang asian or african-american.
    There are areas in Utah where there aren't Asians or African-Americans. But, most of the state should be used to seeing Native-Americans because Utah is Paiute Indian country much like Nevada.

Edit: The western part of Utah is Paiute territory while the eastern part is Ute Indian country, hence Utah.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 18th, 2006 at 02:48 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    actually its not weird... baka local celeb of some sort or kahit ordinary people lang... i think kahit nga establishments you have to ask for permission before taking pics. kasi yun sa mga tao maraming taong kumukuha ng random candid shots tapos photoshop or kahit hindi na tapos post sa net with captions and instant laugh trip na...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Iba po sa resto, private property yun. Josh was on the freeway! yun lang say ng blonde it's her city. ehehehe kaw kasi josh di u nagpaalam to take pix in "her city" u little brown brutha u.

Yung pinsan ko nag-exchange student sa isang small town sa Nevada. I forgot the name pero pop. 5,000. Tanong sa kanya (in all innocence) "From the Philippines? Do you live in a treehouse?" ehehe.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Yung pinsan ko nag-exchange student sa isang small town sa Nevada. I forgot the name pero pop. 5,000. Tanong sa kanya (in all innocence) "From the Philippines? Do you live in a treehouse?" ehehe.
    OT
    There aren't that many towns in Nevada that have a population of 5000 or greater. I grew up in Nevada (at least since 1971). So, I'm quite familiar with the state. Among the small towns with a population of 5000 or more are:

Fallon (my hometown), Elko, Mesquite.... The rest are suburbs of either Reno or Las Vegas.

Among them (small towns mentioned), Fallon would have the largest (and only) Pinoy population because of the Naval Air Station there.

Pinoys were far and few in NV until recently when large numbers started moving to Reno and Las Vegas. It's good to see them... For a while, I completely forgot my Tagalog until I left the state and worked elsewhere where I met other Pinoys.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 18th, 2006 at 05:06 AM.

Be careful where to point your camera