New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    are there laws on this?
    I'm not aware of any laws aside from the right of privacy or any specific state law on this. Kung ako kasi ang woman magdadalawang iisip ako magreact dahil nasa likod niya at namin ang napakalaking sign ng "newport" and popular attraction pa and place na yun.

Sino ba ang lawyer dito at baka may similar case or law din tayo sa pinas.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think there was racial undertones by that bitch, since you guys look Asian. She made that point when she said "My city". She was clearly harrassing you, because there can never be any evidence. You could have erased the pictures even before you go to court and she knows that.

Was that bitch a blonde ????

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat
    Wow, weird. Buti na lang na there was a chance to clear things na there with this possibly paranoid woman, versus (if indeed kaya niya) bring cops possibly to your place pa. Hassle pa iyon.
    Yup... hassle pero mas maganda kung may cops on site at that time. Obstruction of traffic ginawa niya plus pahiya pa siya dahil wala siya ibang makikita kung hindi fishes, birds, sharks, at pinoy primates.

Ang alam ko is that may dadating na supina para magappear sa court. Usually pulis ang maghahatid.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    I think there was racial undertones by that bitch, since you guys look Asian. She made that point when she said "My city".
    my thoughts also

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    I think there was racial undertones by that bitch, since you guys look Asian. She made that point when she said "My city". She was clearly harrassing you, because there can never be any evidence. You could have erased the pictures even before you go to court and she knows that.

Was that bitch a blonde ????
    Yup... she is a blonde. Ngayon ko lang narealize na may discrimination ang ginawa niya. Usually ang experience ko kasi pag pinapansin ka ng ibang drivers is kung may problem car mo like kung tumatakbo kang flat or may bukas na door ka.

I really wish may pulis sana during that time.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh0027
    Yup... she is a blonde.
    Well, that settles it. You should now be at peace and put this thing behind you.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    naging instant paparazzi kayo hehehe. pero sa Kentucky ba, racists mga nandyan.

when we went there at nag-stop over sa isang fastfood yun greyhound, we were frowned upon by some locals. and most of them were staring at us and I even heard a white girl comment: "They're so tan." dunno kung good or bad compliment ito hehehe.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Was her license plates like this?

If yes, then better back off.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh0027
    So I explained to her that i wasn't her picture that was taken but the sign... but she cut me off and said... "NO! I SAW HIM! AND YOU BETTER ERASE THAT PICTURE!" My nerve just went off but still calm so I took the camera and had it set to the said picture, and showed it to her and said... "Here take a look." After she looked she said, "Okay, you better be careful next time", and speed off.

Moral lesson: Take pictures cautiously and be mindful to others.
    If she ever talked to me in that kind of tone, I'd show her the camera and say, "Here, see for yourself, B****! Don't ever take that tone with me."

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PAPArazzi

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Be careful where to point your camera