New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I just want to share my weird but tense experience a week ago.

My friends and I went to Newport, Kentucky to visit the Newport Aquarium. Everything went very well until we were on our way home.

My friend with the camera decided to take a picture of the Newport Aquarium sign which was now at out back. We were at an intersection so it was a good opportunity so I just let them do what they want.

When it became green, a car suddenly went by my left side and I was now moving slowly. My other friend told me that the driver was pointing to me and something at my back. So I took a glance at the back, side, and my console but nothing seems wrong. I now decided to speed up but she still keep pace and pointing to me and my back. So I just let down my window and then to my surprise she was blurting out angry words at me.

This is what I remembered: "You better tell him (my friend) to erase that picture of mine. What you are doing is harassment. I have your plate number and I can report you to the cops. I will not allow that in my city!"

What the... I looked to my friend and I remembered about the Newport sign. So I explained to her that i wasn't her picture that was taken but the sign... but she cut me off and said... "NO! I SAW HIM! AND YOU BETTER ERASE THAT PICTURE!" My nerve just went off but still calm so I took the camera and had it set to the said picture, and showed it to her and said... "Here take a look." After she looked she said, "Okay, you better be careful next time", and speed off.

My golly is she guilty of something or just plain pathethic. She does not even look like a goverment official to blurt out "my city". She went way overboard. Too bad that I didn't catch her plate number because I was already furious of the situation. We missed our exit because of that and that's also harassment technically.

Moral lesson: Take pictures cautiously and be mindful to others.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka artista hehehe

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Where's the picture?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Pompous sow.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka nga artista..herherh

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sobrang conscious.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    paranoid yun a. hehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka akala paparazzi kayo

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or nakapasok ang daliri nya sa ilong while you were taking it.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    candid camera siguro akala niya... weird naman nun feeling artista

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Be careful where to point your camera