New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho niche market lang talaga to, for people who need ultraportability and need to be connected even on the road.

if they can bring down the price to 15k, then bump up the storage to 10gb, then we'll talk B)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    imho niche market lang talaga to, for people who need ultraportability and need to be connected even on the road.

if they can bring down the price to 15k, then bump up the storage to 10gb, then we'll talk B)
    you might be getting your wish... in the storage at least. Asus will be releasing a 8gb with 1gb ram version very soon. As for the price... I don't expect it to go down soon.

And why are we complaining about the price? ... Some people buy 20k to 35K celfones. And here we are offered an ultra portable laptop for just under P20K.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    you might be getting your wish... in the storage at least. Asus will be releasing a 8gb with 1gb ram version very soon. As for the price... I don't expect it to go down soon.

And why are we complaining about the price? ... Some people buy 20k to 35K celfones. And here we are offered an ultra portable laptop for just under P20K.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gusto ko din nito... any tsikoteers na meron na nito?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm....you got a point about the cellphone thing. though personally i haven't dropped more than 14k for a cellphone(pero baka malapit na :D )

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

+1000. My Mom and brother spend a whole crapload on expensive phones every year.

I'm nearly convinced... the 8gb version is just a tick over 20k pesos... I'll pay out my TV and get this on 0% interest on credit, then fork over a little more for an extra portable HD to supplement my 160GB WD Passport.

And with Linux and PortableApps, I can have a full function work computer that'll do transcribing, spreadsheets, slideshows, multimedia and some mild photo-chopping using less than 2GBs of the flash drive... and it'll pass crack software piracy inspections, to boot... oops... what are those DVD rips doing in there... they're not mine, I swear!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    always store the DVD rips on the 16gb USB thumb drive. Easy to hide in the pocket, it won't even set off the metal detector if you choose a non-metal case model.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's a good idea... not that I'd ever do something like that...

But seriously, I'm seriously looking at this thing this weekend. Darn, what a Christmas!

Shocks, LSD, Laptop, home sound system... can't decide what to buy first! :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    But seriously, I'm seriously looking at this thing this weekend. Darn, what a Christmas!
    I saw it already as stocks arrived at a TCA outlet in V-Mall. It's pretty small and light.

Shocks, LSD, Laptop, home sound system... can't decide what to buy first! :lol:
    maybe a turbo-intercooler for your RS ?

I already bought my LCD projector and 5.1 sound system.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    me nakita akong units on display at MegaMall Cyberzone. Ironically, wala sa ASUS World

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
ASUS Eee PC [MERGED]