New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    FYI..

meron nabibile na audio/video cable that you can plug-in your ipod video sa tv or kahit sa lcd monitor sa car para di kayo mahirapan manood sa liit ng screen..
    I cant carry a TV with me, especially riding on a bus or on an airplane. Plus, the Zune also has this feature.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    drey..ever considered ARCHOS?

im using archos 404 now..tamang tama lang sakin for my daily commute in the train.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    FYI..

meron nabibile na audio/video cable that you can plug-in your ipod video sa tv or kahit sa lcd monitor sa car para di kayo mahirapan manood sa liit ng screen..
    im wondering of what the quality of the video would be if I plug my Ipod into my TV using these cables?

Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Hello Guys,

Im considering the Zune than an Ipod 30GB. Everywhere you look there's an Ipod and I heard bad after sales service from Apple. Ipods doesnt last very long either.

I dont see anything bad about the Zune, the Ipod's screen is small which is not really good for videos. The Zune's wifi is pointless btw, but I am hoping someone could hack the 3x3 rule of music sharing. Ipods are prone to scratches which really irritates me, especially I go out and do things that may really lead to scratching an Ipod. Ive seen an Ipod with a silicon case, beneath that silicon case are scratches that looks aweful to the eye (believe me it looks ugly). Chinese are drooling to copy/fake Ipods. The Zune is drag and drop which is better. I dont need to install iTunes because I already have an Activesync from my PDA. Another thing is, im also considering the PSP but only 4G :sad:. Ilang oras ba playing, watching & listening time ng PSP? Can it browse tsikot.com?
    I have no idea on the battery life of Zune hence Ipod's OK. If you really are into movies, you may want to include Creative Zen Vision and Archos. AFAIK, they have larger screen. Regarding the Drag and Drop feature, i think there is a third party software that can be installed into your Ipod, though I haven't tried it yet. PSP's are different cases, though you can watch PERFECT quality of video thru the UMD but comes with a very high price. And yes, PSP can browse tsikot.com, but you will be irrated beacause of the controls esp the cursor/scroller. btw, wala pa ako naeexperience na problem sa Ipod ko which is 5.5 Gen. Goodluck Drey.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Thanks... Creative Zen Vision is very big but its nice. Archos and Zen on the other hand is out of my budget. Guess, im torn between iPod, PSP or Zune. Again iPod still has the advantage of accessories and aftersales support.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    I cant carry a TV with me, especially riding on a bus or on an airplane. Plus, the Zune also has this feature.
    hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    im wondering of what the quality of the video would be if I plug my Ipod into my TV using these cables?
    the quality you get is the same as what's in your ipod. medyo nagpi-pixelized lang ng konti pag sa tv mo na pinanood coz of bigger screen ng tv...

sa kids ko, nilalagay ko na lang sa ipod yung mga movies at yun na lang kinakabit sa tv kesa i-burn ko pa sa cd. kapag nagsawa, palitan na lang ng laman yung ipod..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Updated wishlist!

Finally had my final decision... dapat meron na ako nito by December!

1) PSP (Target: This Month)
    2) 4th Gen iPod Photo 20GB (Target: Next 1 1/2 Month)
    3) O2 XDA IIs (Target: This December)

ipon ipon na!

GUys, okay lang ba ang 4th gen ipod? May battery replacement ba nito? May nagbebenta kasi sa GH for 5K Mint condish.
    iam3739.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Apple Ipod vs Microsoft Zune