New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    it will be interesting kung umulan ulit. poor ang drainage sa curva do sol (turn 3), ewan ko lang kung naayos na yun for this year. remember hamilton at the nurburgring hehehe ?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tcash again

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka magka team orders ang Mclaren na hindi lagyan ng gasolina ang tsikot ni Fernanda sa pits :rofl01:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    just really wishful thinking here...

what if Alonso accidentally crashes his car against Hamilton and in doing so gives Kimi the championship?

would that be enough for him to be taken in at Ferrari?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I still believe... Go Kimi!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    C'mon, it's extremely rare to have a rookie becoming a world champion at the same time. Give it to Hamilton. He has great driving skills, he was just lucky to be driving a Ferrari-inspired McLaren in his rookie season.

If Nico Rosberg debuted in a Ferrari, he might have produced similar results.
    Ah, but remember, Lewis humbled Nico in the time they were together on Keke Rosberg's racing team... ;)

-----

It's an exciting turn of events for Kimi... but all Lewis has to do to beat Kimi is the score four points.

To beat Alonso, Lewis has to finish within one place of him.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Ah, but remember, Lewis humbled Nico in the time they were together on Keke Rosberg's racing team... ;)
    You must be referring to Nelson Piquet Jr.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Fan boy!!!

I predict Kimi or Hamilton to win... but if Hamilton gets second place, at least, his victory is assured.
    I agree, Kimi or Lewis will win the race.

Lewis is fired up because he did not finish in China. - bad trip for him.

Kimi has to win for he was the original bet to becaome champion, untill Lewis started winning.

I think LH will be the champ. :D

I am not voting for Alonzo. hehehehehe :D OK, he could be third in the race, but Massa may have a say on this.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    well i think massa could play a vital role to help kimi win the world championship in Brazil.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    You must be referring to Nelson Piquet Jr.
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Nico and Lewis were once on the same team... Hmmm... from what I can find online, seems that Nico won an F3 championship with the same team Lewis joined and won with after Nico went to F1... but I remember reading in F1 mag that they were team-mates sometime else...

Oh well... may be a trick of memory... time to dig up the old mags...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
F1:  Interlagos 2007 Brazilian GP